Change background image

2010-11 Soccer Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Schnellders, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Schnellders

Schnellders The Sinister Scotsman

Certainly did. Our manager is clueless, he should be sacked.
  2. ArtisticHate

ArtisticHate Libraries gave us power...

Steven Goff@SoccerInsider
    Wow, ESPN RT @bychrisjenkins: Host on "Mike and Mike" just asked Lalas how Messi will fare in Euro '12. Turns out, Argentina's not in Europe.
  3. catchoftheday

catchoftheday top of the world

wow what at loser ... I hate watching any soccer coverage/news/attempt at any knowledge on any espn network not named espn deportes
  4. nico1270

nico1270 Grasshopper

Argentina 4- Brazil 3. :wee

BTW, Messi scored 3 goals.
  5. Schnellders

Anyone been watching any of Euro 2012?
  6. nico1270

nico1270 Grasshopper

I'm trying to watch some of them. Yesterday I picked Argentina-Brazil, obvious reasons, in stead of Portugal-Germany.
    Today I watched some of Spain-Italy and Croatia-Ireland.

Tomorrow I will be watching England-France without doubt. Group A sucks. The other 2 groups have many interesting matches.
  7. Schnellders

Don't even know if my team Rangers will have a league to play in next season :'(
  8. nico1270

nico1270 Grasshopper

My team, San Lorenzo, tomorrow is probably gonna be relegated to the second division. This would be the second time in its looong a successful history.

And River Plate, today, may be promoted to the first division after one tough year playing in the second division.
  9. Schnellders

Rangers are getting booted out of the Scottish top division and might end up in the 4th tier of Scottish football. To put this into perspective - Rangers play in front of 50,000 fans every week. Some of the teams in the 4th tier got about 150 fans for games. It's a travesty. All over unpaid tax bills and the use of an illegal Employment Benefits Scheme
  10. Dr Beinfest

Dr Beinfest Larry's Little Helper

11. Schnellders