Change background image

2012-2013 NFL Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by I Love Me Some Fish, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Dr Beinfest

Dr Beinfest Larry's Little Helper

2. dim

dim President of the Robert Andino Fan Club.

I don't know how that's bad.

Oh, those Jaguar unis are bad ass.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Sun

I like the Dolphin logo and uniform.

But yea, the Jags uniform is kick ass.
  4. MrMarlinPride

MrMarlinPride Unsung Hero

I actually liked the move they Phins made in the first round of the draft. Trading up to get a guy who wasn't going to be there at 12. I wish they would've taken Austin or Milner but not a bad move at all. Our run defense will be great again this year.
  5. StantonisKing

StantonisKing St. Petersburg College FTW!

I'm in wait-and-see mode with Jordan. He didn't put up impressive stats in college, but he is a physical freak. Tall, long arms, big hands, fast. Hopefully he can turn into the pass rushing force we need opposite Wake.

As much as I hate the Jets, I think they did a great job drafting tonight. They didn't get the offensive weapons they need, but Millner and Richardson are going to be really good.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Sun

I would have taken Floyd if I were the Jets but Richardson was highly rated as well.

The Jordan pick was insane.
  7. Hotcorner

Hotcorner Teal Avenger .

Buffalo is insane.
  8. Benched

Benched Hammerhead

[​IMG]

Could they have gotten more unoriginal? Literally all solid colors except the stripe down the pants. Hideous. Why don't we have a clue how to rebrand in this market?

I'm liking this draft so far though. We had three second rounders so trading two to get to number three to fill our biggest hole is nice. Now we need a corner and an tackle.
  9. MarlinKidd101

MarlinKidd101 Don't Read This.

I like that. Looks clean.
  10. BenderRobot

BenderRobot Hello! VIP

Doesn't look bad at all.

And really, who gives a flying turd what the uniform looks like? Why are people so shallow when it comes to that? lol.
  11. dim

Dion Jordan was a good risk to take. We would've been reaching for any player at #12, and giving up an extra second is worth the shot at a Jason Pierre Paul style boom or bust player like Jordan. If it works out, we have a great pass rusher next to Wake. If it doesn't...we pretty much only wasted a first rounder and Vontae Davis.
  12. Anonymous

Anonymous Sun

Geno to New York.
  13. Anonymous

Anonymous Sun

And Bess traded to Browns.
  14. MrMarlinPride

MrMarlinPride Unsung Hero

We have 3 of the first 12 picks tomorrow. Ireland could actually do something great.

EDIT: They have two picks now 7 & 9
  15. Orlando Rays

Orlando Rays Always bringing the :mischief

I don't like the lighting they put on your showcase. I have a feeling the colors will look much better in person. At least they didn't try to do something too radical, like they did with the Fish.

And it seems the only people who actually don't like the Jags unis are the reviewers. UniWatch savaged it. But what does he know?
  16. Anonymous

Anonymous Sun

This Aaron Hernandez story is crazy.
  17. StantonisKing

For a guy who is under investigation for murder and allegedly shot another man in the face, he is doing everything right.

Destroy home security system? Check.

Hand over a smashed cell phone to the authorities? Check.

Hire house keepers to scrub your mansion? Check.

Even Rae Carruth would think this guy is a moron.
  18. dim

It's smarter than leaving all the incriminating evidence behind.
  19. squall

squall 8==========D VIP

Not smarter than not breaking the law.
  20. StantonisKing

Who knew Bristol, Connecticuit had gangs?

ESPN be living that thuglife.