Change background image

2013 NFL Season

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Schnellders, Sep 6, 2013.

1. Lissy

Lissy I may have made it rain .

Really childish for that to even go on.
  2. MrMarlinPride

MrMarlinPride Unsung Hero

Meanwhile in New York, the Jets just signed Ed Reed and his hobo beard for the rest of the season.
  3. Lissy

I believe the Pats were also interested? Let's see how this works out.
  4. Erick

Erick Marlin

I hope the Jets don't make the playoffs. They are pathetic. That would be a joke. They would probably be the worst playoff team in NFL history if they get in.
  5. mystikol87

mystikol87 Boom Shaka Laka VIP

They aren't good. But the Dolphins, Chargers, Ravens, and Browns all suck. Pittsburgh has at least come on strong recently.
  6. Erick

Erick Marlin

Teams like the Dolphins, Chargers and Ravens are mediocre.

The Jets stink. The only team with a worse point-differential in the entire NFL is the 1-9 Jaguars. I honestly have no idea how the Jets are 5-5. Geno stinks, they have no receivers and, while the front-7 is good, their secondary stinks too. Rex Ryan should probably be coach of the year if they sneak into the playoffs.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Sun

Someone from Miami, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, or NY is going to catch fire and finish with 10 wins to win the 6th spot. I don't think it will be NY because really, they aren't good. I actually think it will be Pittsburgh. I don't trust Tannehill to play well enough to lead us to 10 wins. Flacco is just bad this season.

And those teams could actually win a game or two in the AFC because it is so weak. Outside of Denver/KC, the division winners aren't head and shoulders above the rest, IMO. Miami already beat two of them.
  8. Larry

Larry The Head Fish .

How about those New York Football Giants? Wow, imagine they come all the way back to make the playoffs?

Koehler will be one happy guy.
  9. mystikol87

mystikol87 Boom Shaka Laka VIP

They've basically lots 4 blowouts and won a bunch of close games. Maybe they're just extremely inconsistent? That doesn't mean that they don't suck; their results just appear strange.

Front 7 is quite good. Secondary does suck. Receivers also suck, and Geno makes lots of big mistakes. Can't quarrel with too much of that. I do think Rex coaches this team way beyond its talent level in some ways. I mean, they nearly swept the Patriots.
  10. Hotcorner

Hotcorner Teal Avenger .

wow, really ref? picking up that flag on last play of the game?
  11. Lissy

Can this this NEVER happen? Ew.
    GarbageMan likes this.
  12. BenderRobot

BenderRobot Hello! VIP

That was just ...
    wow.

Good game, though.
  13. BenderRobot

BenderRobot Hello! VIP

HOLY LUCKY VICTORY, BATMAN!
  14. Anonymous

Anonymous Sun

What.the.f***.
  15. squall

squall 8==========D VIP

Some absolutely crazy awesome games today.
  16. Dr Beinfest

Dr Beinfest Larry's Little Helper

One inch away from Baltimore stealing a game and the Dolphins losing theirs.

Must really suck to be a Pittsburgh fan.
  17. MrMarlinPride

So nervous about the Dolphins remaining games.
    Only have to win 2 for a high chance to clinch the final wildcard spot. I'm automatically giving them the L against the Patriots and then anything is possibly against the Bills and Jets.
    Best case scenario: they beat the Patriots this weekend who just lost Gronk and beat the Jets at home to put all the pressure on the Ravens who have away games at the Pats and Bengals.
  18. Anonymous

Anonymous Sun

Eventually we have to be able to beat NE. We haven't beaten them since what, 2009?
  19. MrMarlinPride

End of 2009 I believe, but I agree. If there's a time to beat them it's now while we're hot and they're plagued with injuries.
  20. MrMarlinPride

NEED Fantasy Football help!!!!

1st round of the playoffs in a big money league. My problem is somewhat of a strange one. I have 4 very good WR: Josh Gordon, Andre Johnson, Alshon Jeffery and AJ Green. The issue I'm having is for my flex spot to start either Green @ Pitt or Jeffery @ Cle. Both have been good all year and I've been riding with Green but throughout his career he's had struggles (or Andy Dalton has had struggles) against the Steelers which makes me nervous to start him. On the other side of things Alshon Jeffery not only might draw the assignment of Joe Hayden but also might have Jay Cutler rather than Josh McCown starting. Cutler is known to have tunnel vision for Brandon Marshall and his TE's.
    Who do you guys think I should start?