Change background image

Brandon Marshall to the Dolphins for two 2nd rounders

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by JetsMania, Apr 14, 2010.

1. mystikol87

mystikol87 Boom Shaka Laka VIP

This is what I've been referring to throughout, if that wasn't clear. I never said it wasn't a fair deal. And it was definitely the right thing to do, especially at the time. But that's why I keep mentioning "awesome."
  2. Dr Beinfest

Dr Beinfest Larry's Little Helper

I think it's awesome because it shows franchise initiative. That's all.
  3. mystikol87

It's awesome that they made the deal =/= it was an awesome deal?
  4. Dr Beinfest

Dr Beinfest Larry's Little Helper

It's still a good deal if not a great deal. We've yet to see all of Brandon Marshall's tenure with the Dolphins. Come back to the thread when it's said and done. He had a bad year because he had a bad QB and the Dolphins had a bad year.
  5. mystikol87

Yep, and I never denied that. Believe me, I'd much prefer him to not occupy all of Revis's attention twice a year.
  6. mystikol87

Even though there's an argument for putting Cromartie on Marshall and Revis on Bess (if Cromartie even comes back).
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Sun

For what it's worth, Marshall believe Ryan Mallett will be an all pro QB.
  8. StantonisKing

StantonisKing St. Petersburg College FTW!

I still really like this trade.

He just turned 27 and had a "bad season" with 86 receptions and 1,014 yards.

He put up those numbers with a QB who was one of the worst starters in the league and a below average rushing attack.

Get a QB who can actually play instead of does not compute, err I mean Chad Henne and Marshall will go back to being a 100+ REC 9+ TD wide reciever.
  9. Iowa

Iowa Midwest Invasion

Hopefully he is okay
  10. I Love Me Some Fish

I Love Me Some Fish 2013 = year of the fish?

Figures a few days later after this thread is bumped, he gets stabbed. Excellent timing.
  11. Schnellders

Schnellders The Sinister Scotsman

If you're gonna get stabbed, no better timing than during a lockout :|
  12. dim

dim President of the Robert Andino Fan Club.

Brandon Marshall and his wife have had a messed up relationship for years. There's been rumors of domestic violence going on dating back to to his rookie year.

I wanna hear the complete details of this. There has to be more to the story than we are currently hearing.