Change background image

Breaking Bad

Discussion in 'Outfield' started by Iowa, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Piazza31

Piazza31 Pr*ck

Check this out, I found it kind of amusing all things considered.
    [​IMG]
  2. geemoney

geemoney This Space For Rent

3. Iowa

Iowa Midwest Invasion

Cool.. thanks for the link
  4. SteelersFan745

SteelersFan745 Grasshopper

Season 5 is starting July 15th, who's watching? It's the final season so it will be interesting to see how everything turns out. It will be especially interesting to see what happens to Walt, as to whether or not they make him out to be the villain, and also whether or not he gets caught or dies. ​
  5. Larry

Larry The Head Fish .

Annoying that they are splitting it into 2 parts. 8 episodes this Summer and 8 episodes next Summer. They should've ran all 16 now.
  6. BenderRobot

BenderRobot Hello! VIP

I need to see season 4.
    Is it on Netflix yet?
  7. MarlinKidd101

MarlinKidd101 Don't Read This.

More cliffhangers!

Can't wait for this.
  8. Larry

Larry The Head Fish .

Premiere was a bit of a letdown, hoping it just is a slow start.
  9. gizmo

gizmo RALLY, BITCH

What?? The premiere was awesome. Plus it answered some questions that we were left with after season 4.
  10. Larry

Larry The Head Fish .

Maybe I need to rewatch it then, I was very "meh" from the experience and I usually really enjoy the show.
  11. gizmo

gizmo RALLY, BITCH

I believe AMC is rerunning it on their website for the rest of the week
  12. Piazza31

Piazza31 Pr*ck

[​IMG]
    1 person likes this.
  13. dim

dim President of the Robert Andino Fan Club.

I understand where you're coming from. It was really fast in how it went down, and it didn't have the kind of excitement that all of the end of season 4 had.

However, if you watch all of Breaking Bad's season premiere's, this kind of tone is how every single one of them is like.

Also, magnets, how do they work?
  14. I Love Me Some Fish

I Love Me Some Fish 2013 = year of the fish?

Walt is the GOAT.
  15. SteelersFan745

SteelersFan745 Grasshopper

I thought it was a pretty decent episode overall. Nothing really spectacular but it wasn't terrible. They can't throw everything at you in the first episode anyway, they have to build some suspense. I don't know if this season can top the previous seasons but it will be interesting to see how everything turns out.
  16. gizmo

gizmo RALLY, BITCH

Loved the episode tonight. Mike is such a badass.

Thoughts?
  17. dim

Breaking Bad is pretty hard to give thoughts about after an episode. Every season except the 4th season is generally a marathon rather than a sprint. Every moment of every episode is deliberate, slowly setting us up for a dramatic conclusion. It's been great, but these episodes didn't get me excited as much as it pumped me up and made me think about how they'll end the first half of this season.

This isn't a spoiler, but I'm going to predict that Walt will kill Skyler. I don't think it will be on purpose, rather just him going out on a rage after some event happens and hurts her horribly or kills her (I'm going to say grabs her by the neck and doesn't realize that he strangles her to death). A big hint was that in the flash forward at the beginning of the season, Walt wasn't wearing his wedding ring. Whether that's a cover or something happened between him and Skyler I don't know, but there's an important reason for that wedding ring being missing.
  18. dim

And I'm sure a lot of you have seen this already, but this is Aaron Paul (Jesse Pinkman) on the Price is Right 14 years ago. Here's the clip.

19. Larry

Larry The Head Fish .

Great episode last night, I don't want to say too much and spoil it for others.
  20. gizmo

gizmo RALLY, BITCH

Really tense episode tonight. sh*t's getting real.