Change background image

Breaking Bad

Discussion in 'Outfield' started by Iowa, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Larry

Larry The Head Fish .

How can they just end an episode like THAT?!
  2. BenderRobot

BenderRobot Hello! VIP

Damn good episode ...
    two to go!
    1 person likes this.
  3. Piazza31

Piazza31 Pr*ck

Don't cross me.
  4. BenderRobot

BenderRobot Hello! VIP

Or you will never be seen again.
  5. Well his life certainly is in shambles.
  6. gizmo

gizmo RALLY, BITCH

My heart.
  7. gizmo

gizmo RALLY, BITCH

I read this on reddit and I had to share:

3 people like this.
  8. Larry

Larry The Head Fish .

That's what I call a penultimate episode. Think Walt got ticked off about Gray Matter or the fact blue meth is on the streets again? Could be either one since she mentions that.
  9. BenderRobot

BenderRobot Hello! VIP

No idea, but ...

I think he goes on a rampage and kills Jesse, Walt Jr, Sky, Gretchen, Elliot, and just about anyone he wants, and Brock ends up being who kills him.

YES, BROCK! ANDREA'S SON!

RIP Andrea
  10. gizmo

gizmo RALLY, BITCH

Brock 2016
  11. dim

dim President of the Robert Andino Fan Club.

It's amazing that Vince Gilligan built a show this complex and it has come completely full circle. Never would've thought Gretchen and Elliot would factor this prominently into the end game of the show. Although the news broadcast also had Charlie Rose mention how the "blue" product is still on the market, meaning that Walt knows that the Nazi's didn't kill Jesse.

Walt isn't going back to save Jesse, but to kill the Nazi's as well as Jesse, ending the distribution of the blue meth and proving to the world that this empire that he built started and ends with him. This show wasn't meant to have a happy ending. At one point in season 5a Walt and Walt Jr. are sitting down watching a movie (Scarface?) And Walt says "in this movie everyone dies, right? That's pretty much got to be the ending of Breaking Bad. Jesse will kill Todd (after all Todd's done to ruin Jesse's life, killing Drew Sharp, Andrea, etc..., he's got to be the one who shoots Todd), and the Nazi's will then open fire on Jesse. I think Walt will use the machine gun to kill Uncle Jack's crew, and the ricin itself is to kill Jack (sneak it into something he drinks, celebratory beer?).

Somehow the Nazi's will kill everyone that Walt cares about. Marie, Skylar, Flynn, everyone. When all is set and done, Walt is done in by the cancer that has been slowly killing him since the pilot episode of the show. After all Walt has done to try and assert that he controls everyone and every situation he is in, it's the inevitable thing that he can't control, the cancer, that kills him. I know none of this is going to happen, but Walt will die from the cancer. I think after all this Walt dying from a gunshot would be a cheap cop out death. The reintroduction of Gretchen and Elliot shows just how everything in this show comes full circle. The only way for Walt to die is from the cancer.
  12. gizmo

gizmo RALLY, BITCH

That all seems too obvious and Vince Gilligan doesn't do what's too obvious.

I don't think anything will happen to Walt's family (but I do think Marie might kill herself). Also, if anyone comes out alive it will probably be Jesse. The Grey Matter thing did push him over the edge and lit a fire under his ass, but all he wants is to do what he set out to do since episode one, provide for his family. That means he wants all his money back and see that it goes to his family somehow, whether they want it or not.

As for the ricin, I'm thinking its either for Lydia or himself.
  13. Larry

Larry The Head Fish .

I think the ricin is for himself AFTER he takes out Jack. He will save Jesse in the process of that. He won't hold anything against Jesse for cooking since he knows he was forced to. I see them ending on better terms actually. Enemy of my enemy is my friend deal.

Though not sure what will happen with Lydia especially if Walt somehow finds out she wanted Skyler killed.
  14. Entendu

Entendu sXe

I still believe that the ricin is going to be used to attempt to kill Jesse, in a setting much like the one Walt tried to kill Lydia in (the coffee shop; pouring it into her mug.) Jesse will finally outsmart Walt after seasons of being played and switch their drinks, then they'll have a nice calm conversation already knowing that Walt will die days later from the ricin he just drank. The last scene will be a scene from the first episode, where the family is having breakfast and Walt Jr. asks 'what's for breakfast' showing how far everything went from its original purpose.

I also am still praying that Jesse kills Todd and/or his Nazi buddies the same way Walt killed those 2 thugs in the first few episodes (having them inhale poisonous fumes made with ingredients to cook meth.) It will show how much Jesse's character has grown and developed and set the stage for the scenario I mentioned above this one.

Also, I don't believe anything really happens to Lydia.
  15. dim

dim President of the Robert Andino Fan Club.

Why exactly would Walt want Jesse alive? He ratted on Jesse when he was hiding under the car. He pretty much wanted him killed at that moment and nothing's changed since. I doubt he has any real sympathy for Jesse being used as a meth cook slave at this point.

The thing that is important to Walt, based from that interview with Charlie Rose, is that HIS blue meth is still on the market after his disappearance. It tarnishes what he built because the company is able to run when he is gone. The only other person who knows how to cook the blue meth at 90%+ is Jesse. When Walt first heard Elliot and Gretchen discredit his work with Grey Matter, it pissed him off because his achievements were just ignored in that moment. Then he hears about the blue meth, and he realizes that THAT is what he has left. If he kills Jesse, the blue meth empire that he built dies with him. People will remember that the great Heisenberg was responsible for building it, and he will go out knowing that he achieved some respect and go out with some pride before he dies.

His family doesn't want him, and his money doesn't mean anything anymore. It's his legend that's left. Walt had two main objectives throughout the show. The first was to provide for his family. He can't do that anymore. The second started in season 5, which was to build an empire. He accomplished that, but to make sure he forever gets credit for that empire, Jesse needs to go.

But for all I know Jesse and Walt make up, go to Belize together, enjoy some martinis with Mike and Hank while everybody sings kumbaya around a campfire.
  16. Eddie Altamonte

Eddie Altamonte Hammerhead

The Ricin is for Elliot I hope he has Gretchen on her knees begging for his life...Jesse will be freed and ends up saving Walt's Life by killing Todd, however Walt ends up killing him....Walt will find a way to get Skyler out of the country and get the money Walt Jr will be with his dad on his last moment
  17. BenderRobot

BenderRobot Hello! VIP

What are you all talking about?

The show will end with Walt, Jr. eating breakfast.
  18. Larry

Larry The Head Fish .

It's funny how wildly different some of our guesses are. :lol

Guess it shows how good the writing is really.