Change background image

Dolphins threaten to leave Miami over state's refusal to give them

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Orlando Rays, May 6, 2013.

1. Orlando Rays

Orlando Rays Always bringing the :mischief

Dolphins CEO Mike Dee says their future in Miami is "clearly bleak". They are refusing to "invest" any more of their own money into Sun Life Stadium.

Can they possibly be even more tone deaf? Miami doesn't want yet another boondoggle. All their money is tied up in the monstrosity where the Orange Bowl used to be.

I personally am pissed off that they demanded to piggyback on the measure to add a slot for MLS to the major-league sports sales tax break, which would've given Orlando City funds for a stadium to attract MLS.
  2. dom2613

dom2613 Hammerhead

Under Ross and Co I am sure the Phins will be here. After him who knows what will happen if they don't renvate the stadium or get a new one.
  3. Entendu

Entendu sXe

Lol the Dolphins are never going to leave Miami. If they do, good riddance. That team f***ing blows anyway.
  4. squall

squall 8==========D VIP

They need to try harder. How many times and different owners tried for the marlins?

Maybe Loria should buy the Dolphins ;)
  5. Dr Beinfest

Dr Beinfest Larry's Little Helper

You should finish what your thread title says so it makes sense.
  6. Erick

Erick Marlin

State's refusal to give them blowjobs.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Sun

Lol the Dolphins are never going to leave Miami. If they do, good riddance. That team f***ing blows anyway.

Uhh...
    1 person likes this.
  8. Entendu

Entendu sXe

Uhh what?
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Sun

You just sounded a little bipolar to me.
  10. Entendu

Entendu sXe

I just meant that it isn't gonna happen. If it does, I wouldn't care because I hate that team. I don't see any bipolarity in that lol
  11. Anonymous

Anonymous Sun

I know what you meant. At first though, it seemed like you did care. And then you went all Erick and cursed Miami to hell.

Out of curiosity, why do you hate the Dolphins?
  12. The_Punisher

The_Punisher The Runner

What a JOKE. LOL. Dolphins need a better product on the field!