Change background image

Facebook generated NFL Fan map...

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by TheUFO, Feb 1, 2013.

1. TheUFO

TheUFO Muckdog

2. TheUFO

TheUFO Muckdog

Also, LMAO at the Jets fanbase being the smallest one! HAHAHAHA!!!!
  3. Dr Beinfest

Dr Beinfest Larry's Little Helper

Well it's not by density so it's a bit misleading -- also Facebook is an inaccurate representation of the majority in some/most regions.
  4. Piazza31

Piazza31 Pr*ck

30 f***ing colors and all of them match up with another. They should have put little team logos over each color.

It looks like Miami has fans in Colorado and South Florida.
  5. Das Texan

Das Texan Classic. .

Actually, Jacksonsville and Houston I think are smaller than the Jets.
  6. Dr Beinfest

Check again -- the Jets have one county in the country as according to that silly map.
  7. poptart

poptart Hungover

I'm prettttty sure there's more Jets fans than Jags fans across the US, though.

surprised Alaska isn't reppin Seattle.
  8. mystikol87

mystikol87 Boom Shaka Laka VIP

I mean, I think it's done like an electoral college thing -- if you have the most fans in one county, then you get credit for the entire county. So, the Jets may have a bunch of 30-45% counties in NY where the Giants just have 45%+. The Buffalo Bills are mixed in there, too. So, yeah.
  9. Iowa

Iowa Midwest Invasion

Funny that bears and gb fans are most likely to be friends. Not surprising though.. my gf is a packer fan :(
  10. Benched

Benched Hammerhead

Why does Alaska like Green Bay?
  11. Dr Beinfest

I dunno... maybe because a state with a small population and no affiliation or even close proximity is more likely to bandwagon to a recent winner and/or good team.
  12. Iowa

Iowa Midwest Invasion

They had a good linemen on their super bowl team from alaska... don't think he's on the team anymore but could be a reason