Change background image

Fantasy Football league?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by h2r09, Aug 6, 2013.

1. h2r09

h2r09 Hammerhead

Anyone want to do another one of these this year? I would love to join but i dont have the time to be commisioner so if anyone wants to make a league let me know.
  2. Schnellders

Schnellders The Sinister Scotsman

Can we please do a keeper league again this year with a bunch of committed players?

Did one on here a few years ago and it was good the first year until people dropped out the second.
  3. squall

squall 8==========D VIP

I dont know how people manage so many fantasy teams. Aint nobody got time for dat!
  4. h2r09

h2r09 Hammerhead

id rather do a regular league than a keeper league.
  5. h2r09

h2r09 Hammerhead

it takes about 2 minutes after you draft each week. i think you got time for dat
  6. MarlinKidd101

MarlinKidd101 Don't Read This.

I got the time for dat.
  7. squall

squall 8==========D VIP

I dont know how people manage so many fantasy teams. Aint nobody got time for dat!

it takes about 2 minutes after you draft each week. i think you got time for datOne league sure. But people manage 10+ teams across different sports. s*** cray.
  8. Rabbethan

Rabbethan Member of Captain Mitre's Pirate Crew

We have to have a league... I'm the reigning champion! Larry, Dr. Dr... where you boys at?
  9. squall

squall 8==========D VIP

Cancel the league. Down with Rab's rule.
  10. h2r09

h2r09 Hammerhead

I dont have the time to be commisioner. SOmeone set up a league and let us know.
  11. mrchainsaw

mrchainsaw Baseball is stupid

I'm down with this if someone will commish.
  12. mrchainsaw

mrchainsaw Baseball is stupid

I created a league with a couple of my friends if anyone wants in. It's a regular rules ESPN league. Draft is tomorrow (Sunday) at 8pm east if any of you are interested.