Change background image

Front office

Discussion in 'Miami Marlins' started by Erick, Dec 14, 2013.

1. el penguino

el penguino Marlin

Well, two of your three categories don't really exist, but I'm well educated.
  2. BroncoBob27

BroncoBob27 Hammerhead

They weren't my categories. Guess I should have put quotation marks around them so I didn't confuse the "well educated" group.
  3. el penguino

el penguino Marlin

You never hear the latter two terms combined in that fashion in the scientific and engineering community. Especially "theoretical analyst," which sounds like you were just throwing random s*** together.
  4. BroncoBob27

BroncoBob27 Hammerhead

Can't figure out what a well educated individual is missing here. They weren't my terms. Seems pretty simple to me.
  5. mystikol87

mystikol87 Boom Shaka Laka VIP

Actually, they were. You misquoted ...'s post.
  6. Entendu

Entendu sXe

Can I be a financial architect?
  7. BenderRobot

BenderRobot Hello! VIP

You have to pass your introduction to quantum botany first.
    Entendu likes this.
  8. el penguino

el penguino Marlin

Maybe you should say where you got them from because I haven't seen them in this thread. You never named your source so I assumed you made them up.
  9. Entendu

Entendu sXe

f***, herbal physics always gave me trouble in plant school.
    mystikol87 and BenderRobot like this.
  10. BroncoBob27

BroncoBob27 Hammerhead

Had to go back and look. Yep, you're right, I did misquote. Guess the morning coffee hadn't taken over yet.

But seems like everyone but one poster knew what was going on.
  11. mystikol87

mystikol87 Boom Shaka Laka VIP

Herbal physics brings the lolz.
  12. el penguino

el penguino Marlin

You sure are wrong about a lot of things, aren't you?
  13. Hotcorner

Hotcorner Teal Avenger .

penguino care to drag this on for a few more pages? It's like I need to get you two a room together.
  14. ...

... Sun

Penguino is right, as was mysticol who originally pointed out the misquote, which was really multiple misquotes.

But, that's OK, none of this really matters.

I'll take Jack anytime. A man with a plan to succeed. He knew what he needed to do and he did it whether the FO agreed or not. That's something that only someone with decades in the biz can carry off. Hell, he'd already been a GM. Trader Jack. Traded his own son-in-law. Why would he care what anybody thought? Don't like it? FU. Fire me.

And that's the end of that discussion.

Something that I don't see in Redmond's make-up, at least so far. Maybe 20 years from now, should he ever accomplish anything.

And to Jack's great credit, he could mangle a name at least as well as Casey or Yogi could.
  15. BroncoBob27

BroncoBob27 Hammerhead

Not really. It's just that I'm not allergic to admitting when I am. Kind fo a foreign thing to some well educated individuals around here.
  16. BroncoBob27

BroncoBob27 Hammerhead

All true enough. And I think you just agreed with me.
  17. BenderRobot

BenderRobot Hello! VIP

Then why aren't you admitting you're wrong?
  18. el penguino

el penguino Marlin

Which is what I find so amusing. He's basically blaming me for his own stupidity.
  19. Hotcorner

Hotcorner Teal Avenger .

YearOneMarlinFan likes this.
  20. BroncoBob27

BroncoBob27 Hammerhead

LOL Thanks, man.

But, back to what

LOL Thanks, man. But it will most likely be ignored, or somehow changed so they aren't wrong. Whatever.

But back to what "..." and I were originally discussing........ I think it's more that I take exception to the way terms like "stupid" and "ignorant" (among others) are used. A little too freely, IMO. And I don't think having a degree in something makes that person more intelligent than another person. More informed on one topic, but not more intelligent by any means.