Change background image

NBA Finals

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Hotcorner, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Dr Beinfest

Dr Beinfest Larry's Little Helper

Hah, refs give the Heat the game. That's a good one.

How about the Spurs failing to hit free throws and falling victim to none other than intentional fouls in the final minute? Give me a f***ing break.
  2. Erick

Erick Marlin

Fixed. Fixed!!!! Everything is fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Erick

Erick Marlin

Skip Bayless has a sad life.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Sun

Not really. He has a great life.
  5. MrMarlinPride

MrMarlinPride Unsung Hero

Greatest sporting event I've ever been too.
  6. MarlinKidd101

MarlinKidd101 Don't Read This.

See? Not everyone walked out early.
  7. The_Punisher

The_Punisher The Runner

So I was at Bikinis Sports Bar in Charlotte North Carolina where I reside lastnight and would you believe the hate for LeBron? When the Heat were down everyone was so excited, heckling, loving the fact that the Heat would lose. Saying the REAL BIG THREE would be crowned tonight. But when the game went OT some people were slamming bottles, hitting the tables, fighting with Heat fans. It was CRAZY. I didnt realize how BIG the HATE was on LeBron lastnight. Seems like people would rather see him dead before winning it all again. Thoughts?
  8. Dr Beinfest

Honestly I think people are lessening their hate on LeBron. Although he did put on a little bitchfest yesterday that was pissing me off. Two or three times late in the game he stayed begging on his knees to the referee at the other end of the court for a call.

But overall I think he gets a little more respect now than he did last year and certainly way more than he did the year before that.
  9. The_Punisher

The_Punisher The Runner

Yeah, begging did definitely make the referees turn their back on him lastnight, but to his defense he was getting fouled and a bunch of calls did go the Spurs way lastnight. Something had to give. Glad to see though that the Miami Heat came out on top, and I have a game to tell my future kids about.
  10. MarlinKidd101

MarlinKidd101 Don't Read This.

I love how the Heat bench starts yelling at him to get up every time he starts to whine. Same **** every year.
  11. Dr Beinfest

It's one thing when you do that in a regular season game. It's another when you abandon your team on defense in the final 5 minutes of a super close elimination game in the NBA Championship.
  12. StantonisKing

StantonisKing St. Petersburg College FTW!

I compare him to Nancy Grace. Both of them try to make themselves bigger than the show by acting ridiculous.
  13. StantonisKing

StantonisKing St. Petersburg College FTW!

Seeing them running back towards the arena and the door being slammed shut on them was hilarious.
    1 person likes this.
  14. The_Punisher

The_Punisher The Runner

Apparently douches are saying Parker got fouled at end of regulation which I saw replay and isnt the case. AND they are also saying Green got fouled at the three point line on that final play which Bosh clearly went straight up. they are also stating Manu was fouled while traveling to the basket, a joke! If anything the refs were calling alot of things against the Heat and in favor of the Spurs. I just wonder do people actually watch or what?!?!? Come on. Did you guy see how many no calls LeBron got while driving, with some even being Wade. People are FOS. The Heat came through BIG!!!
  15. Entendu

Entendu sXe

Duncan illegally was put back into the game after the Allen 3, so the Heat haters need to shut the hell up
    1 person likes this.
  16. squall

squall 8==========D VIP

Our fav marlins fan is at the finals. Clearly seen in orange.
  17. Beetle

Beetle Groundskeeper

Heat repeat. Congrats, Miami.
  18. dim

dim President of the Robert Andino Fan Club.

Yay we winz
  19. Erick

Erick Marlin

Well, from a financial standpoint, yeah.
  20. dom2613

dom2613 Hammerhead

Well, from a financial standpoint, yeah.

Do you really think he believes all the crap that comes out of his mouth? He know what his job is and does it. I don't know what his personal life is like but he gets paid to "debate" sports and gets paid handsomely for it. Id sign up for it.