Change background image

Official Wrestling Discussion

Discussion in 'Outfield' started by geemoney, Jun 5, 2006.

1. BenderRobot

BenderRobot Hello! VIP

A decent final RAW before Hell in a Cell. Some good matches, a few set up for Sunday, all in all, I approve.

I will now take this moment to announce I will be attending Hell in a Cell. This is my first wrestling event I'll be attending since 1999 when I was a wee lad of 8.

YES!
  2. MrAndMrsFish

MrAndMrsFish Lets Go Miami Marlins! .

Have a good time..I went to Wrestlemania last year in Miami and that was AWESOME!!!
  3. BenderRobot

BenderRobot Hello! VIP

Yeah, my friends went and didn't invite me. :lol dicks.
  4. geemoney

geemoney This Space For Rent

Damien Sandow cashed in his MITB briefcase tonight against John Cena. He lost.
  5. dim

dim President of the Robert Andino Fan Club.

Cena.

Wins.

LOL.
  6. ArtisticHate

ArtisticHate Libraries gave us power...

Cena is back and he's a world champion again? That's how I know I'm not missing anything right now.
  7. JetsMania

JetsMania Hammerhead

Why did Cena win last night? What was the point?

It'll be interesting to see where they go with Punk, Bryan and the Wyatts. I'm assuming we'll get Orton vs Big Show for the title at Survivor Series?
  8. Schnellders

Schnellders The Sinister Scotsman

Look I don't necessarily mind Cena being WHC to raise the importance of that belt but the manner in which he won annoys me. Back from injury and straight away he beats Del Rio in his 1st match in 3 months. Then, even worse, Sandow beats down on his arm for 10 minutes then exerts more pressure during the match yet Cena hits the AA out of nowhere and retains. Same old predictable stuff.
  9. JetsMania

JetsMania Hammerhead

The Survivor Series card looks really bad. I kind of regret buying tickets. Oh well.
  10. geemoney

It's always better live.
  11. BenderRobot

BenderRobot Hello! VIP

Hell in a Cell was definitely very fun live.
  12. JetsMania

JetsMania Hammerhead

I'm sure it will be fun to be there. I am just not looking forward to any of the matches.

Is it possible that Big Show walks away with the WWE championship? If he does, I think HHH takes the title from him at Royal Rumble.
  13. JetsMania

JetsMania Hammerhead

It was a lot of fun going live, but the PPV was downright terrible. The best part wasn't even aired... when John Cena was challenging the authority to get into the ring and fight him. Triple H took off his jacket and was going to go fight him and then Vince came out. He stopped Triple H and took his own jacket off ready to fight Cena.
  14. geemoney

Creatively, WWE is just awful right now. Survivor Series and Raw were downright terrible.
  15. JetsMania

JetsMania Hammerhead

I wonder where they are going to go if they unify the titles? I hope they go through with it because I hate the fact they have two.

I'm assuming they'll also be a rematch at Rumble between Cena and Orton.
  16. MrMarlinPride

MrMarlinPride Unsung Hero

Saw recaps of past few raws and SS. Boy are these shows stale or what. Not one interesting thing besides those tag team matches with the SHIELD and Rhodes bros
  17. JetsMania

JetsMania Hammerhead

In two weeks they'll be gearing up for Royal Rumble and the road to Wrestlemania. Hopefully things will get better.

I'm just happy they are doing Cena vs Orton now and not at Wrestlemania.
  18. MrMarlinPride

That closing segment on Raw was pretty solid. Opens up a lot of options for storylines and even possibly a double turn with Cena and Orton
    BenderRobot likes this.
  19. JetsMania

JetsMania Hammerhead

That ending was awesome. I had ZERO interest in the PPV before that. Who would have thought one segment could change everything.

So many possibilities came from that segment. Cena turning heal? Punk vs HHH, Bryan vs HBK?

If they got HBK to come out of retirement, this would be my Wrestlemania card:

Cena (champion) vs Undertaker
    Punk vs HHH
    HBK vs Bryan
    Orton vs Lesnar
    Sheamus vs Ryback
    Goldust vs Cody
  20. MrMarlinPride

Can't do Cena Taker for the title. That means Cena would have to beat the streak since Taker isn't going to be a full timer