Change background image

Official Wrestling Discussion

Discussion in 'Outfield' started by geemoney, Jun 5, 2006.

1. geemoney

geemoney This Space For Rent

So...the Pittsburgh crowd was not a fan of Batista winning the Rumble.
  2. JetsMania

JetsMania Hammerhead

PPV sucked. Cena vs Orton for the 100x time? I'm glad the crowd s*** on that match. Lesnar killing the Big Show was the only thing I liked.

If Orton vs Batista is the main event at Mania, WWE has some real problems.
  3. BenderRobot

BenderRobot Hello! VIP

The crowd was so pissed when Bryan didn't come out. Loved that they booed from Mysterio's entrance until the end and probably further after cameras went off.
  4. Fish4Life

Fish4Life Do you bleed Marlins Baseball?

Holy smokes was the RUMBLE terrible! Blew major balls! The Rumble match in itself wasn't to bad. There was some cool spots. Like how they had Kofi do another stunt to save himself, Roman elimination record but the outcome was terrible. Bastista blows and Bryan wasn't even in it which I was shocked.

Not good...
  5. BenderRobot

BenderRobot Hello! VIP

I see now why Vince is willing to give us 6 or 7 PPVs for the price of one. :|
    Things are looking like they're going downhill again.
  6. JetsMania

JetsMania Hammerhead

I did like how Lesnar came out during the Orton/Batista segment. If they really were planning Orton vs Batista at Mania, I dont think they would have needed to send out Lesnar. I wonder where they will go with this?

The ending was strange. The good guys won via DQ when Cena was attacked. Then the Shield was pissed off at the Wyatts. Are they setting up a possible 3 on 3 match at the chamber?
  7. BenderRobot

BenderRobot Hello! VIP

Can you imagine those 6 facing off inside the Chamber? Elimination Tag Team Match. That'd be pretty cool.
  8. ArtisticHate

ArtisticHate Libraries gave us power...

Yes.

:D
  9. BenderRobot

BenderRobot Hello! VIP

My favorite moment from last night:
    Stephanie: "Do you really believe the crowd came here tonight to see you?"
    Crowd: "YES! YES! YES! YES!"
  10. BenderRobot

BenderRobot Hello! VIP

CM Punk has quit the WWE.
  11. MrMarlinPride

MrMarlinPride Unsung Hero

CM PUNK QUIT? Can he do that? Is that legal?
  12. geemoney

Well, he did it. WWE wants him back quickly, though there doesn't seem to be any indication that Punk wants to return. It's going to be a long Mania season with the chants for Bryan and now likely Punk (especially when Raw is in Chicago in a month).
  13. JetsMania

JetsMania Hammerhead

He'll be back soon I'm sure. Hopefully they realize he's one of their biggest/best stars and start using him correctly.
    ArtisticHate likes this.
  14. BenderRobot

BenderRobot Hello! VIP

Lots of rumors going around that this is a work.
    If so, bravo, WWE.
  15. JetsMania

JetsMania Hammerhead

So WWE.com has a list of dream wrestlemania XXX matches.

Orton vs Bryan vs HHH for the title
    Cena vs Undertaker
    Lesnar vs Batista
    Roman Reigns vs Big E
    Money in the Bank Match

Their "dream" matches are with guys on the active roster and appears to be 10x better than whats actually being rumored. Why dont they just do that card?
  16. ArtisticHate

ArtisticHate Libraries gave us power...

Aside from Cena-Taker, I wouldn't want to see any of those other matches at Mania.

Well... not counting MITB too.
  17. geemoney

Antonio Cesaro is now just "Cesaro," and Big E. Langston will now only be known as "Big E."
  18. BenderRobot

BenderRobot Hello! VIP

Cena vs Cesaro was spectacular last night.
  19. Schnellders

Schnellders The Sinister Scotsman

Cesaro has put on two really strong performances in the last week or so.
  20. Fish4Life

Fish4Life Do you bleed Marlins Baseball?

Chamber IMO was awful last night… Bautista match was a pure yawn sleeper. Actual Chamber match was good but Orton once again walks away as the winner. Bautista v Orton at WM will be awful unless some sort of twist is thrown in there…

Wyatt's v The Shield STOLE the show! AWESOME and by far the BEST match on card.