Change background image

Revis tears ACL, done for season

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Larry, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Larry

Larry The Head Fish .

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/8420040/new-york-jets-darrelle-revis-torn-acl-undergo-surgery
  2. TheUFO

TheUFO Muckdog

ouch. As much as I dont like the Jets. it sucks to see them lose Revis for the year. When I play a team, I want to beat them at their best, not with their best player missing! Here's wishing Revis a speedy recovery!
  3. mystikol87

mystikol87 Boom Shaka Laka VIP

Sad panda.
  4. Dr Beinfest

Dr Beinfest Larry's Little Helper

Peace out Revis f*** you I'm not finishing your stupid ass nickname.
  5. mystikol87

Haterz guna hate.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Sun

Now Holmes went down.
  7. Dr Beinfest

New York Jets: the gift that keeps on giving.
  8. BenderRobot

BenderRobot Hello! VIP

Not to Lissy or M******l.
    1 person likes this.
  9. mystikol87

Funny sh*t coming from Dolfans since, ya know, you lost to us and are 1-3.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Sun

It's going to be a long season for Sanchez if Holmes is out.
  11. Dr Beinfest

The only difference is the Dolphins have been miles better than they should've been. Our 1-3 is a very modest 1-3 where we could easily be 3-1 with 1 loss to what looks like the best team in the league so far. I'm pretty sure we all gave up on our season well before it started.

Meanwhile, over on the Jets camp... it's just a bunch of imbeciles and wishful sillies prancing around cheering over a victory over the Bills and back down to reality -- Tim Tebow, Mark Sanchez, Rex Ryan, Tony Sparano, you know... a team that should be terrible is actually terrible.

I mean feel free to rub it in my face if the Jets actually pull something over .500 off, but the way I see it they'd be happy with two under, if even that.
  12. mystikol87

Oh, so the 1-3 Dolfans should be mocking the 2-2 Jets -- who they just lost to -- because their fans expected them to suck?

Gotcha.
  13. Dr Beinfest

Yup, that's pretty much what I'm saying.

You know... point and laugh at us all off-season and tell us how much we're gonna suck and watch us agree with you (you the Jets fans, not you Adam)... and you guys look awfully pathetic and whatever little hope you had is dwindling away pretty fast and giving us something to laugh at now.
  14. BenderRobot

BenderRobot Hello! VIP

And I mean, the Jets BARELY beat the Dolphins ...
    BARELY. Cause Dan Carpenter can't hit a long distance kick any more. :|
  15. Anonymous

Anonymous Sun

Holmes out for the season.