Change background image

The Walking Dead - Spoilers Ahead

Discussion in 'Outfield' started by Iowa, Nov 1, 2010.

1. gizmo

gizmo RALLY, BITCH

The new black guy with the drinking problem. Bob I think?
  2. squall

squall 8==========D VIP

That's who I think did it.

But is the same guy who burned the bodies the same guy feeding the walkers rats?
  3. gizmo

gizmo RALLY, BITCH

I'm betting yes.
  4. Entendu

Entendu sXe

He has just taken back his gun, almost symbolizing his newly-reacquired belief that he's needed. And we all know what happens when Rick takes it upon himself to do anything...

And I feel he has the most to lose from this disease. He has a young daughter and son, who he tries to protect above all. Remember why he lost the gun in the first place.

I just don't see a random person that hasn't been introduced doing it. I don't see anything of the usual cast doing it either. First off, the only people who I believe are even physically capable of that are Daryl and the Asian guy. Neither of them have the history Rick has of going bananas when s*** gets tough.

Perhaps it's that alcoholic black guy they introduced. If it's not Rick, I'm willing to bet it's him. I just don't see any other way.
  5. Larry

Larry The Head Fish .

I think the Governor is the one feeding the walkers. He's going to return at some point (not a spoiler, just logic) so makes sense.
  6. squall

squall 8==========D VIP

Feeding them from...inside the fence? DUN DUN DUN
  7. Dr Beinfest

Dr Beinfest Larry's Little Helper

Whoever torched the bodies probably isn't the same person that is feeding the walkers.

The person feeding the rats is inciting infection of whatever influenza is knocking em out.

The person burning bodies is doing the opposite.
  8. squall

squall 8==========D VIP

Whoever torched the bodies probably isn't the same person that is feeding the walkers.

The person feeding the rats is inciting infection of whatever influenza is knocking em out.

The person burning bodies is doing the opposite.
    I thought the person was feeding the walkers at the same spot in the fence to weaken it so they eventually breach. So every night this person gets the walkers in a feeding frenzy at the same spot, so the clump together.
  9. squall

squall 8==========D VIP

Maybe is that creepy little blonde girl feeding the walkers.
    1 person likes this.
  10. Dr Beinfest

Where are they getting the rats lol.

I think you're right that the rats are to topple the fence, but I also think that was stupid of the writers and doesn't actually make sense.
  11. gizmo

gizmo RALLY, BITCH

I don't actually buy that Carol was the one who burned the bodies. Something about that doesn't seem right, like she's covering for someone. Possibly that one girl who's sick now. I don't know.
  12. Larry

Larry The Head Fish .

I think she's covering for someone too.
  13. Entendu

Entendu sXe

She didn't drag those bodies herself
  14. squall

squall 8==========D VIP

Pretty good episode. List of thoughts:

I think Carroll actually killed them. She's been hiding the knife training and is clearly not the battered woman anymore.

This episode had water everywhere in it. Spilling, running out, pump, fixing the pump. I think they are leading on that the sickness is spreading through the water supply. When Carroll knocked over the rain barrels I was waiting for a dead, bitten, rat to float out. I think they find the moat they are pumping from will be contaminated somehow. Probably because there is rotting s*** all over the place.

Why did Daryl round up all of the healthy black people in the jail for a 100 mile round trip expedition to find meds? lol Merle would be proud.

I also find it funny that just about everyone from the govna's camp is sick. Glenn being the only one from "the group" that is sick. He will probably make it, but most everyone else die. Good way to thin this huge group of people before getting on the damn road.

Finally they show action outside the jail...and its a heard! A massive one. The preview leads me to believe that the super best black friends team is going to, eventually, end up leading this heard back to the jail, forcing the group to gtfo of the jail. After a couple of days Rick and Carroll will go out for meds in neighborhoods much closer than 50 miles because they can't wait forever. During this time, super best black friends make their way and survive, and find some trace of the govna.

Holy s*** they found a heard! Finally. They need to get a truck, and somehow weld a big walker plow on the front. Then they can just plow right through them.

Peg leg santa's days MUST be numbered. I cannot believe this guy is still alive...but he will probably get sick, and somehow be saved last minute. Like he will be in some sort of coma for an episode or two before finally waking up.

City wok is sick. Ruh Roh. Doubt he dies, and Rick/Carroll will probably bring back meds in time.

Tyreese lost his s*** when he found the burned bodies. Dude is the black hulk. Surrounded by walkers he kills about 1/2 the heard and stumbles through the bush to find the rest of the super best black friends. I didn't find his ability to fend off all those walkers believable for this series, but whatever. Shows he's a badass I guess.

Bob still feels like s*** about Zach, but I don't think hes bad anymore. Just a screwup. Will probably get someone else killed, as the show needs a new character to hate.

Rick is slowly getting back in mental shape to take charge. I think him beating the s*** out of Tyreese and then recovering from it shows he's ready. Lets go sheriff. Get these people out of the jail. I'm bored.

Finally some sort of sign that there are other people out there. Voices on the radio. I think the show needs to get back in the direction of finding a real, permanently established camp and/or a cure. Right now they are doing nothing. Just aging and slowly dying in a jail. Whats the point? Get back on the damn road. The show is much better when they are moving around.
    1 person likes this.
  15. Larry

Larry The Head Fish .

I live for squall's nicknames.
  16. gizmo

gizmo RALLY, BITCH

I lost it at City Wok
  17. Dr Beinfest

Carol doesn't entirely add up. Whoever has the rats is still at large, even if Carol is the killer.
  18. squall

squall 8==========D VIP

I think its going to be one of the creepy girls.

Either way, the rats thing is really really stupid. All that person needs to do is open the quick accesses in the fence, and put that noisemaker to bring the walkers in overnight. Not only would they make it through, but they might topple the fences anyways.
  19. gizmo

gizmo RALLY, BITCH

I'm going with that the creepy girl who couldn't kill her dad killed Karen and David, Carol saw it and felt bad and s*** and covered it up by burning the bodies.

Rats are probably the other creepy girl.
  20. Dr Beinfest

I like that theory. Goes well with the Carl "don't name them you dumb little bitch" segment.

Carol should kill those two little girls and show them who's boss.

But seriously, I find it a bit stupid if a little girl is 1. able to find rats and capture them and 2. able to get out at night without anyone noticing.