Change background image

The Walking Dead - Spoilers Ahead

Discussion in 'Outfield' started by Iowa, Nov 1, 2010.

1. squall

squall 8==========D VIP

What Rick decides to do with carol will be interesting. Its not like they can't let her kill and burn people. But what would a fair sentence be? Banishment? Maybe Rick keeps it a secret, but for how long?
  2. Dr Beinfest

Dr Beinfest Larry's Little Helper

Secret for sure. Because Tyrone Biggums would kill her.

Sorry, had to take a page out of your books.
  3. gizmo

gizmo RALLY, BITCH

Good episode tonight. I like it when they go hunting for supplies instead of being at the prison all day.

Daryl is going to be pissed though.
  4. Dr Beinfest

Dr Beinfest Larry's Little Helper

Tyrese will be pissed, too.

When Rick 'found that person' he didn't 'bring them to Tyrese.'
  5. Larry

Larry The Head Fish .

Waiting for squall's nicknames for the couple that almost joined the group...
  6. squall

squall 8==========D VIP

I liked this episode. It might have been a slow "setup" episode but this show is much better when they are on the move and out of the prison.

It seems Rick decided to leave Carol behind at the beginning of the episode, and followed through at the end. It was really the only move for the show. Other options? Turn her over to big black and he would have killed her. Punish her by...putting her in jail? Nope. Now what will Rick tell the group, and more importantly Tyreese.

I haven't looked it up, but I wonder if Carol is done with the show, or will she reappear later on? I hope she's done. Not because I didn't like her character, but because her character was kinda done. She developed well throughout the show, and peaked. Daryl is going to be upset, but depending on how Rick handles it, understanding.

Daryl and Michonne get closer and Daryl basically tells her she's missing out on personal relationships by always moving around. I think that was his way of asking her to move in? Strange. Later in the episode she says "yes" by saying the Govna's trail has gone cold. This episode had a good amount of Daryl's personality, leadership, and ability to run game on a crazy black ninja with baggage.

New people! Woohoo. Awkward fruit tossers...but hey at least they weren't assholes. They passed Ricks personality test, but the eager beavers unfortunately didn't last 2 hours, even though they've survived for years, and a week on their own. I guess the burbs were just too rough for them. We didn't see the guy with the dislocated shoulder die, but he probably did, and I'm pretty sure peg leg santa could have beat Christina Columbus in a footrace. Was she really that disabled? Or was she lost, and reading her calf compass trying to find her way back when a walker got her? Awful tattoo.

Tyreese is sofaking pissed he can't decide if he wants to murder everything, or hug a walker until it bites him. Him and Bob really need a drink. Bob needs a drink so bad he collected one bottle of booze and zero anything else. What a dick. The show is really trying hard to get us not to like him, but at the same time feel bad for him? I'm confused. Either way I'll be surprised if he passes Daryl's test. He is definitely the new character we're supposed to hate. He will probably get at least one more person from the group killed.

The super best black friends find the meds and supplies they need. Awesome. I really thought they would have taken longer. It seems the infection that is going around definitely isn't unique to the prison. A bunch of those walkers in the vet building had the eye thing. I don't know what that means or if I'm looking too much into it but we'll see.

OH and its definitely that creepy little girl feeding the walkers rats. God damn lunatic.
    1 person likes this.
  7. gizmo

gizmo RALLY, BITCH

I don't think this is the last of Carol. In a show like this, main characters are only done when they die. We'll be seeing her again, just like the governor.

One thing that was odd was how the hippie girl's leg was cut clean off. I don't think a zombie did that. Something else might be up.
    1 person likes this.
  8. squall

squall 8==========D VIP

Yeah. Right now there are two people alive and on the loose that know where the prison is. They also know that most of the people in the prison camp are sick. Maybe Carol ends up with the govna? She's been attracted to violent, controlling men before. Maybe the govna captures one of them and tortures them. A lot of possibilities.
  9. Larry

Larry The Head Fish .

Rick may tell the group Carol got killed, assuming she won't pop up again so nobody will know.

Of course, she will appear again so that could be interesting.
  10. gizmo

gizmo RALLY, BITCH

One theory is that Carol will appear in the spinoff that they're working on for next year.
  11. squall

squall 8==========D VIP

spinoff? wut
  12. gizmo

gizmo RALLY, BITCH

13. Larry

Larry The Head Fish .

Could make sense for them to plant someone from the original cast on it.
  14. gizmo

gizmo RALLY, BITCH

I would totally watch a spinoff of just Morgan
  15. Larry

Larry The Head Fish .

An hour of him pulling walkers off his traps with no dialogue.
  16. gizmo

gizmo RALLY, BITCH

And Hurt plays in the background. Nine Inch Nails or Johnny Cash version. Doesn't matter.
  17. Entendu

Entendu sXe

Rick is back to being the douchey s*** leader of the past. Yay!

Seriously, the best thing that could happen is if he gets eaten by a walker on his way back to the camp.
  18. Larry

Larry The Head Fish .

So uhm that little girl is a crazy little thing.
  19. gizmo

gizmo RALLY, BITCH

My post disappeared :(
  20. Larry

Larry The Head Fish .