Change background image

The Walking Dead - Spoilers Ahead

Discussion in 'Outfield' started by Iowa, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Entendu

Entendu sXe

It finally picks up.
  2. squall

squall 8==========D VIP

3. Larry

Larry The Head Fish .

Why no nicknames this week?
  4. squall

squall 8==========D VIP

5. gizmo

gizmo RALLY, BITCH

Gotta say, I really liked tonight's episode. Bold choice to try to make us feel compassion for the Governor after everything he's done. Do I think he's a changed man now? Of course not. But It will be interesting to see how this pans out.
  6. Larry

Larry The Head Fish .

Reading Twitter last night, I was expecting a borefest but it was pretty good episode.

Though, it did seem like more of a backdoor pilot for a spinoff than an episode of TWD.
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2013
  7. Entendu

Entendu sXe

I sure hope not. I know they're making a spinoff; I just would prefer it if there was no connection between the grouos. It's a big country, so they shouldn't keep it in Georgia.
  8. Larry

Larry The Head Fish .

They claim it won't be connected to this show at all and won't be in Georgia.
    Entendu likes this.
  9. Larry

Larry The Head Fish .

Squall must be getting bored with the show.
  10. squall

squall 8==========D VIP

I was on vacation. Saw it last night. CANT A MAN TAKE A BREAK?! Oh yeah and tapatalk isn't working so chop chop.

I didn't like the episode. I don't care about an emotional and human govna. I wanted him to die last season. I'm probably not going to like tonight's episode either, unless it has some serious movement, action, and big story development.
  11. gizmo

gizmo RALLY, BITCH

Well, looks like we'll be getting the (mid)season finale that everyone wanted at the end of Season 3 next week....
  12. Larry

Larry The Head Fish .

Seems like they could've condensed the Governor episodes into 1 but it was ok.
  13. squall

squall 8==========D VIP

From crazy to stupid. Why is everyone so dumb in the last 2 episodes? Looks like a one eyed pirate stranger can just join a group, immediately kill the leader and the replacement, and then teamup with the brother of the guy he just killed to LEAD THE GROUP AFTER JOINING THEM DAYS EARLIER? Oh yeah it doesn't end there. He will then convince them to attack an actual building he already lost a battle to. I know this is a zombie show, but that s*** is just not plausible.
  14. Entendu

Entendu sXe

This show is going downhill. I was bored watching this episode
  15. Larry

Larry The Head Fish .

Hopefully it'll pick up back at the prison for the finale next week.
  16. gizmo

gizmo RALLY, BITCH

I disagree. This has easily been the best season so far. Yeah this wasn't my favorite episode, but it was necessary to set up for the possible grand battle next week.
  17. Dr Beinfest

Dr Beinfest Larry's Little Helper

They need to stop this stupid Govna s***. Just remotely follow the comics, please...
  18. squall

squall 8==========D VIP

For real. If he doesn't die in the next episode I'll stop watching weekly.
  19. Larry

Larry The Head Fish .

After next week, it's off the air for months anyway!
  20. gizmo

gizmo RALLY, BITCH

I personally don't mind the Governor, but mostly because I like David Morrissey.

But I think he's going down next episode, along with the prison. People are going to die. I'm even going to call it. Judith will die and finally give them a reason to leave the prison.