Change background image

The Walking Dead - Spoilers Ahead

Discussion in 'Outfield' started by Iowa, Nov 1, 2010.

1. squall

squall 8==========D VIP

They need to get back on the road. The show hasn't moved in a long ass time.
  2. Larry

Larry The Head Fish .

Wow, that was a crazy episode.
  3. gizmo

gizmo RALLY, BITCH

Looks like everyone got split up too. Can't wait till February.

Also, what do you all say? Baby dead or no baby dead?
  4. Larry

Larry The Head Fish .

Dead. 100% dead.
  5. Larry

Larry The Head Fish .

I was very surprised they killed the Governor off after building his story up so much. I thought he'd be around til the end of the season at least.
  6. Entendu

Entendu sXe

Thank god they killed the governor and all of his people. This show grants way too much retribution. I'm glad the kids shot that woman and didn't let her turn into another redemption story. I hope they keep that girl that didn't want to fight, even when they were at an advantage
  7. MarlinKidd101

MarlinKidd101 Don't Read This.

Good episode. They're finally out of the ******* prison!

[​IMG]
  8. gizmo

gizmo RALLY, BITCH

Larry likes it when babies die.

Nah, I bet she's alive.
  9. Larry

Larry The Head Fish .

That's what they want you to think. I wanted zombie asskicker though.
  10. squall

squall 8==========D VIP

Baby is definitely alive.
  11. Larry

Larry The Head Fish .

Wouldn't it be too obvious if she is alive?
  12. gizmo

gizmo RALLY, BITCH

Depends on how they reveal if she's alive. If the next episode just starts with Michonne walking around carrying the baby, then yeah, I'll be pissed.
  13. squall

squall 8==========D VIP

Its probably going to be big black and the little kids roaming around. Notice how when he said "this way" the girls ran in the opposite direction and he was all "wtf stop its this way." The girls were probably going back to where they stashed ass kicker.
  14. Larry

Larry The Head Fish .

Zombified asskicker chewing on some rats hopefully.
  15. squall

squall 8==========D VIP

Is it just me or does rick say Carl funny? Especially when he's yelling CAARRRRRRRRRRHULLLLLLLLLLL
  16. Larry

Larry The Head Fish .

Just reminds me of Lost. WALLLLLLT
  17. Entendu

Entendu sXe

I think Tyreese is going to end up running into Carol. They'll be together for a few episodes and bond before they find Rick again and he struggles with telling Tyreese what Carol did (if Carol didn't already.) I feel like Rick and Darryl not being able to tell Tyreese was deliberate. There's going to be some interaction between Tyreese and Carol.
  18. I wonder how long they are going to let the rat mystery play out. Is it just me but does anyone find the women on this show annoying? hated Andrea and basically everyone else besides michonne and carol. The new wierd girl is annoying too. I'm thinking baby's dead. Just too much of a anvil for a group on the move.
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2013
  19. Larry

Larry The Head Fish .

Yeah, how can they be on the run with the baby?
  20. gizmo

gizmo RALLY, BITCH

[​IMG]