Change background image

Third Base

Discussion in 'Miami Marlins' started by Backin2008, Dec 14, 2013.

1. Entendu

Entendu sXe

I think JC Rodriguez is a huge douche. He's not even a fan of the team lol. I've never seen anything about Frisaro.
  2. el penguino

el penguino Marlin

I never accused him of that.
  3. YearOneMarlinFan

YearOneMarlinFan Grasshopper

Let's just say it and get it over with. It's all about the argument. If there is nothing meaningful to argue about then, what the hell, make up something for the fun of it. Play word games, if you haven't got anything better.
  4. BenderRobot

BenderRobot Hello! VIP

JC is cool, he at least doesn't block people. He also tells it like it is for the most part, from what I've seen, isn't really afraid to just turn down someone's opinion or idea if he disagrees with it.
  5. Wild Card

Wild Card Batting Third

Yea, you didn't have to say it, but you certainly did.

I agree, I like JC. He takes time out of his day to write people back, banter with them, give his thoughts. I enjoy his tweets.
  6. Larry

Larry The Head Fish .

Juan is a great guy. He is 100% one of the best members of the media I've ever encountered. I have known him for about 10 years now.

FWIW, I also have met Joe Frisaro and he is a good guy as well.

Also... he is not supposed to be a fan of the team, he's a writer for a newspaper. Being a fan would be bias.
  7. Jokersgoon

Jokersgoon Squall's Bench Coach

I like Frisaro, JCR, & Spencer.. Don't really follow Capozzi.
  8. Entendu

Entendu sXe

He always has a s***ty attitude when answering questions on Twitter. Some questions aren't even that dumb.
  9. el penguino

el penguino Marlin

No, that would be "overfilling" the hole.
  10. MrMarlinPride

MrMarlinPride Unsung Hero

11. el penguino

el penguino Marlin

It only takes one year of Hechavarria to remind us of how good we used to have it.
    MrMarlinPride likes this.
  12. el penguino

el penguino Marlin

Most of the questions are pretty dumb, though. I'm surprised he even bothers to answer.
  13. Wild Card

Wild Card Batting Third

Agreed. I wonder why he wastes his time, but hey, it's better than ignoring people. Every once in a while I see a good question that looks like it came right out of one of our topics, and it's always nice to get his take on things we're discussing.
  14. Erick

Erick Marlin

Frisaro is actually the worst one imo.

For starters, he brings up rumors that don't even make sense for publicity. On the main site, he comments back on anything negative a fan has to say about the organization too. He comments back as if people are dumb when he's not really saying anything worthwhile either.
    pollyvonwog likes this.
  15. mrchainsaw

mrchainsaw Baseball is stupid

JCR is great. I love his sarcasm and the fact that most of the people who tweet him are too dumb to detect it.
    BenderRobot likes this.
  16. Frisaro think Adeiny is a future all star. That about covers it.
  17. Does he really? Or is Frisaro more of "Mr Front Office reporter" who just totes the team mottos? I could be wrong but that's how I see Frisaro when he says something strange.
  18. BenderRobot

BenderRobot Hello! VIP

He's a front office spewer, yeah.
    Entendu likes this.
  19. sgleason02

sgleason02 Kansas Marlin

Being from Kansas, my opinion of them is based purely off of what I read on Twitter. I think JCR comes across as the biggest douche of all douches, mostly for answering said "dumb" questions with sarcastic, smug answers. It seems that his responses are aimed at belittling or embarrassing his followers. How about you spend less time building up your ego at the expense of teenage followers and tell me something useful.
  20. BenderRobot

BenderRobot Hello! VIP

Still not Frisaro. :D