Change background image

Tournament Challenge

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by I Love Me Some Fish, Mar 13, 2011.

1. VSU is dismantling Kansas so far.
  2. dim

dim President of the Robert Andino Fan Club.

VCU is starting to lose it.
  3. Dr Beinfest

Dr Beinfest Larry's Little Helper

That really didn't turn out the way you wanted it to, did it?

Best a situation for a bolding.

V C U
  4. dim

Meh.

VCU is starting to get that momentum back. Up 10 with 8 minutes left to go.

THEY DID IT! VCU vs Butler, guaranteeing one of them will be in the championship game. In the words of Gus Johnson, WOOOOW!
  5. Iowa

Iowa Midwest Invasion

One person on ESPN picked the correct final four.. and he has VCU winning it all.
  6. I Love Me Some Fish

I Love Me Some Fish 2013 = year of the fish?

Coming down to the wire.....GO UCONN!!!
  7. Erick

Erick Marlin

He should wait until his junior year then because the #1 pick might be a lock next year after everyone watches Doc Rivers' son play for Duke.
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Sun

Is Doc Rivers son that good? I never watched him play but the hype surrounding him is incredible.
  9. Erick

Erick Marlin

His YouTube videos are incredible. I also watched him play a game against Michael Gilchrist (one of the best prospects in the country, going to Kentucky) and he (Rivers) was incredible. He has a Derrick Rose caliber cross-over that makes defenders look foolish, and he can shoot, as well.

His high school team only wins because of him; he's the whole team.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Sun

Just watched a few videos. He's pretty polished as a player. Seems like he's good at all phases of the game. His jumper is insane. He doesn't seem really athletic or explosive, though.
  11. I Love Me Some Fish

UCONN vs Butler in the title game...for Charles Barkley, it all comes down to Butler.
  12. dim

I actually think Butler should be the favorite in that game. They are built to win close games.
  13. I Love Me Some Fish

terrible game so far
  14. dim

This has to be one of the worst national title games of all time. Any sport. This looked like a game that should've been played on ESPN2 in midseason, not for the National Title.
  15. Iowa

Iowa Midwest Invasion

Thank you god that game is over. Boys are done playing.. time for the men to play real basketball
  16. TheFlyinUruguayan

TheFlyinUruguayan Grasshopper

nooo. I faltered at the end and ended up 3rd
  17. mystikol87

mystikol87 Boom Shaka Laka VIP

I think if you just had UConn, you would have won a lot of pools. Crazy stuff this year.