Change background image

Ughhh.. Dan Carpenter...

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by TheUFO, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Sun

Lol. I try.

Before I predicted 6-8 wins but now I'm not sure. With a rookie QB, you shouldn't be that good but Tannehill has surprised me. He's playing better and better. If he continues to improve, I can see 9, maybe 10 wins. If he completely flops and doesn't improve, 4-6 wins.

2. Erick

Erick Marlin

Oh wow, I never knew.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Sun

Well now you do. : )
  4. BenderRobot

BenderRobot Hello! VIP

5. Dr Beinfest

Dr Beinfest Larry's Little Helper

Yeah, news to me, too.

Welcome... back?
    1 person likes this.
  6. The Dolphins address? 7997 Mediocrity Lane. They've been there so long that they are on the condo association board.
  7. LRizzle

LRizzle Hammerhead

We have a pretty easy upcoming schedule. Which makes losing both of those OT games hurt even more.
    But still, going into the bye at 3-3 would feel good, and then have two weeks to prepare for the mess that are the Jets. :wee
    I'm optimistic. And Tannehill has surpassed all my expectations. Just hope he keeps developing and getting better.
    His INT to TD ratio is very misleading.
  8. LRizzle

LRizzle Hammerhead

Ya but with this defense and Tannehill. I feel like we're only a few pieces away from being a very good team.
    I just hope we resign Randy Starks. Dunno about Jake Long, he might ask for a fortune. On the fence on that one.
    If we resign both of them, sign/draft a top WR, and a few more upgrades and I can see us at 10-6 or 11-5.
    Dan Carpenter making his damn kicks would help.
  9. LRizzle

LRizzle Hammerhead

Dan Carpenter - Converted 30 of 48 attempts on FGs over 40 yards over the past 3 years. A whopping 62.5%.
    6 of 14 when you consider only 50+ yarders. That's 43%. And he has a strong leg, he's just missing them which is worse. Because when you have a strong leg and make them in warm ups, the coach thinks you can hit them, but then... ya don't.