long time

sorry my computer has broken for a lil while, i missed the site. however the Ken Griffey stare still makes me mad, it just shows how big his ego is, and now everyone is saying how great he is when he is batting around 250.

Oh don't worry. I am not a big fan of Griffey myself. I don't like people who think they're the best out of everyone else.

sorry my computer has broken for a lil while, i missed the site. however the Ken Griffey stare still makes me mad, it just shows how big his ego is, and now everyone is saying how great he is when he is batting around 250.

Oh don't worry. I am not a big fan of Griffey myself. I don't like people who think they're the best out of everyone else. he has 498 home runs and was the best player of the 90s

he is better than everyone else

I think Griffey has all the right in the world to boast, glare, pick his nose, whatever. Now, players that haven't achieved s*** and boast...cough, cough...Beckett...cough...are the real a**holes, at least until they achieve something. :D

well acttually beckett has two things griffey doesnt have, a ring and ws mvp. Until griffey gets either he cant glare

sure he can.

a guy like griffey could.

a guy like nunez sure as hell cant.

a ring in baseball doesnt mean you have license to do whatever you want.

not having a ring doesnt make you a lesser ballplayer....if that were the case then ted williams didnt accomplish anything among many others.

sure he can.

not having a ring doesnt make you a lesser ballplayer....if that were the case then ted williams didnt accomplish anything among many others.

i was respoding to the him saying beckett hasn't done anything. I would say a ws ring and an ws mvp trohy are enough to be considered having a good career.

sure he can.

i was respoding to the him saying beckett hasn't done anything. I would say a ws ring and an ws mvp trohy are enough to be considered having a good career. i wouldnt say a good career.

at least not yet.

one season doesnt make a career.

sure he can.

i was respoding to the him saying beckett hasn't done anything. I would say a ws ring and an ws mvp trohy are enough to be considered having a good career. i wouldnt say a good career.

at least not yet.

one season doesnt make a career. A good postseason, that's all Beckett has under his belt.

If winning a WS ring makes you better, then Castro could've glared???

:lol how do you challenge THAT?