17 replies to this topic

#1 MVPosey

MVPosey

F**k yeah!!!

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 5,763 posts

Posted January 04 2005 - 12:11 AM

I went to the Staples Center yesterday for the Clippers/ Sixers game, i was amazed at how nice the place is. By far the best indoor sports venue I have gone to.

#2 nc marlin

nc marlin

Hammerhead

• Members
    • PipPipPipPip
    • 4,392 posts

Posted January 04 2005 - 12:18 AM

I went to the Staples Center yesterday for the Clippers/ Sixers game, i was amazed at how nice the place is. By far the best indoor sports venue I have gone to.

View Post

yeah i've been to Clippers game there. its nice...the atmosphere for those clippers games is so weird though. Its extremely quiet.

#3 MVPosey

MVPosey

F**k yeah!!!

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 5,763 posts

Posted January 04 2005 - 12:27 AM

I went to the Staples Center yesterday for the Clippers/ Sixers game, i was amazed at how nice the place is.? By far the best indoor sports venue I have gone to.

View Post

yeah i've been to Clippers game there. its nice...the atmosphere for those clippers games is so weird though. Its extremely quiet.

View Post

Yeah. But the prices are good compared to other teams (especially the lakers), and there are always good seats available. The problem is they need a venue of their own. The seats are purple, there's all those Laker banners, the gift shop sells mostly Lakers stuff etc.

#4 Dodge

Dodge

2009 Moderator of the Year

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • 12,368 posts

Posted January 04 2005 - 12:33 AM

View Post

View Post

That's because the Clippers suck

#5 MVPosey

MVPosey

F**k yeah!!!

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 5,763 posts

Posted January 04 2005 - 12:41 AM

I went to the Staples Center yesterday for the Clippers/ Sixers game, i was amazed at how nice the place is.? By far the best indoor sports venue I have gone to.

View Post

View Post

View Post

You go to a Warriors game and it's not like that. When you go there, the fans are into it, and you know it's the Warriors venue. And the Warriors suck as bad (if not worse) than the Clippers.

#6 Rebirth

Rebirth

II

• Members
    • PipPipPipPip
    • 4,461 posts

Posted January 04 2005 - 01:48 AM

View Post

View Post

Yeah. But the prices are good compared to other teams (especially the lakers), and there are always good seats available. The problem is they need a venue of their own. The seats are purple, there's all those Laker banners, the gift shop sells mostly Lakers stuff etc.

View Post

Are the tickets cheaper when they play each other?

#7 PhishPhan

PhishPhan

Hammerhead

• Members
    • PipPipPipPip
    • 4,776 posts

Posted January 04 2005 - 01:50 AM

View Post

View Post

View Post

You go to a Warriors game and it's not like that. When you go there, the fans are into it, and you know it's the Warriors venue. And the Warriors suck as bad (if not worse) than the Clippers.

View Post

Its Sterling who sucks.

#8 Dodge

Dodge

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • 12,368 posts

Posted January 04 2005 - 01:58 AM

View Post

View Post

View Post

View Post

Its Sterling who sucks.

View Post

Sterling Marlin? I hope you didn't just go there.

#9 nc marlin

nc marlin

Hammerhead

• Members
    • PipPipPipPip
    • 4,392 posts

Posted January 04 2005 - 02:53 AM

no he's talking about Donald Sterling the owner of the Clippers.

#10 Nugget

Nugget

Beat 'Em Bucs!!

• Members
    • PipPipPipPip
    • 1,926 posts

Posted January 04 2005 - 02:56 AM

Yeah, he only killed DALE SR.

#11 MVPosey

MVPosey

F**k yeah!!!

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 5,763 posts

Posted January 04 2005 - 03:31 AM

View Post

View Post

View Post

View Post

Its Sterling who sucks.

View Post

Not nearly as bad as Chris Cohan.
    How come Oakland has the biggest a**hole owner in every sport? Chris Cohan, Steve Schott, and Al Davis.

#12 miami15

miami15

Sun

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 6,612 posts

Posted January 04 2005 - 06:46 AM

They played a Clippers game at Staples at like 12:30 (Pacific time) and a Lakers home game at like 7:00. I thought that was neat.

#13 Dodge

Dodge

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • 12,368 posts

Posted January 04 2005 - 12:27 PM

View Post

:censored

#14 Passion

Passion

Marlin

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • 22,301 posts

Posted January 04 2005 - 04:36 PM

View Post

View Post

View Post

View Post

Its Sterling who sucks.

View Post

View Post

:lol :lol :lol :lol

One mention of Sterling Marlin and Dodge is all over their ass quicker then Michael Jackson in a day care.

#15 MVPosey

MVPosey

F**k yeah!!!

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 5,763 posts

Posted January 04 2005 - 04:46 PM

They played a Clippers game at Staples at like 12:30 (Pacific time) and a Lakers home game at like 7:00. I thought that was neat.

View Post

I was gonna go to the Lakers game too but there were no good seats available

#16 Dodge

Dodge

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • 12,368 posts

Posted January 04 2005 - 05:20 PM

View Post

View Post

View Post

View Post

Its Sterling who sucks.

View Post

View Post

:lol :lol :lol :lol

One mention of Sterling Marlin and Dodge is all over their ass quicker then Michael Jackson in a day care.

View Post

Quicker than The Passion at a titty bar

You know it

#17 Passion

Passion

Marlin

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • 22,301 posts

Posted January 04 2005 - 05:22 PM

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

:)

#18 Craig

Craig

2005 World Champions

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 6,652 posts

Posted January 04 2005 - 05:24 PM

View Post

Please don't get the NASCAR fans panties in a bunch Nugget.

Please?? :lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

JUGS batting cages