The Devils Rejects

Ice Man

The sequel to "House of 1000 Corpses" centers on a band of bounty hunters led by Sheriff Wydell's brother who is fueled by revenge when he finds out that his kin was slain by the Firefly family. The film will pick up shortly after the first with the Firefly clan going on the road after their house is burned down and a few family members have been gunned down during a police raid.

Movie looks like it'll be interesting, to say the least. Wans't a fan of Hous of 1000 Corpses at all, but this looks promising, IGN will let u download the first 10 minutes of the movie.

Check it out.

White Zombie- sucked

Rob Zombie's music- sucks

House of...- sucks

kids who listen to rob zombie's music- suck

870199[/snapback]

yeah I give you the fact that his music sucks and all simply because its not my taste ... but man he does know how to take that music and make it useful ... any flick that involves going into a club/rave/bar/strip club/fight something will surely involve robs music in the background ... same with crazy chases or explosions

his music is made for the big screen ... might sound stupid, but it works on a publicity idea and a subconcious way as well

as far as movies, I think he does a hell of a job ... house of 1000 corpses was THE complete mix of everything you ever wanted in a horror film without trying to make this incredible ground breaking film. It was basically a B type horror movie filled with irony, comical relief, great makeup and settings, lots of blood, screaming, shadows, claustrophobia and every aspect that makes a horror movie great

I found it to be a very good film for those reasons ... but it surely isnt a film that people will like

sometimes you have to look a little deeper to find the art behind something

I dont like rob zombie. But the guy knows how to work with his stuff and make the best of it