Biggest Win of the Week, IMO

Nice to see a complete team effort.

- Dontrelle battled and gave us 5 innings, even when not getting the inside corner strike and pitching through many difficult situations. He gets the W

- Offense with 5 runs on 9 hits, enough to give the pithcing some cushion

- Alfonseca solid with a 123 inning

- Mota with his best outing of the year, 2 innings 5 Ks, no hits

- Jones, Game Over (enough said)

Honorable mention

- Easley (solid on D, 4 times on the bases)

- Treanor (another solid job behind the plate)

both of them, filling in very nicely for Luis and loDuca

:notworthy

Agreed. With the Big 3 dominating the way they are plus our depth, I think the rest of the NL wild card teams are more afraid of us than anybody else. Its becoming practically an auto-win when we either scoire more than 5 runs or have Vargas, Train, Josh, or AJ pitching nearly complete games. Now its time to go on the road and take at least 2 of 3 from Milwaukee.

Nice to see a complete team effort.

- Dontrelle battled and gave us 5 innings, even when not getting the inside corner strike and pitching through many difficult situations. He gets the W

- Offense with 5 runs on 9 hits, enough to give the pithcing some cushion

- Alfonseca solid with a 123 inning

- Mota with his best outing of the year, 2 innings 5 Ks, no hits

- Jones, Game Over (enough said)

Honorable mention

- Easley (solid on D, 4 times on the bases)

- Treanor (another solid job behind the plate)

both of them, filling in very nicely for Luis and loDuca

:notworthy

911649[/snapback]

cant ask for much more then that. add in there a fabulous day on Carlos behalf. i certainly thought he was struggling to get back and not at 100% but he had some nice strokes today going 3-4 with 2 RBI's and 1 run scored. everyone stepped up today. great win!

Florida at Milwaukee 8:05 PM XM 184 Tickets Beckett vs Capuano

Florida at Milwaukee 8:05 PM XM 184 Tickets Burnett vs Ohka

Florida at Milwaukee 2:05 PM XM 184 Tickets Moehler vs Davis

Thats how our pitching is rounding up for the Brew Crew series. Not sure if Meoh is 100% for Thursday

911661[/snapback]

That first one will be tough. Cap is pitching damn good ball altely. Plus the last one too. The middle game should be a locke.

Newbie here :D Getting back to the original post, I don't think that todays game was the most important game of the week, because we're expected to win with Dontrelle against a AAA guy. The way we won it was cool but I think how we do without the three Aces is probably more important.

When Alfonseca came in, this guy behind me started booing at loud as he could and then this elderly man next to him called the guy a wise ass and told him to shut up, then they exchanged a few words. Then when Alfonseca got out of the inning, the old guy said something and they almost got into a fight :lol .

Newbie here :D Getting back to the original post, I don't think that todays game was the most important game of the week, because we're expected to win with Dontrelle against a AAA guy. The way we won it was cool but I think how we do without the three Aces is probably more important.

911716[/snapback]

Welcome aboard. :thumbup

I'd say the Vargas game going against Lowe was the biggest win, but they're all huge at this point. Plus today was terrific to see the bullpen really do the job.

Florida at Milwaukee 8:05 PM XM 184 Tickets Beckett vs Capuano

Florida at Milwaukee 8:05 PM XM 184 Tickets Burnett vs Ohka

Florida at Milwaukee 2:05 PM XM 184 Tickets Moehler vs Davis

Thats how our pitching is rounding up for the Brew Crew series. Not sure if Meoh is 100% for Thursday

911661[/snapback]

actually i think it is official that Valdes will be making the Thursday start....Moehler is going to the pen