Marlins @ Reds from that great American Ballpark 7:10pm

Waltz had no clue strike 2 wasnt strike 3. "GOT HIM WITH THE BREAKING BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL".... not a normal strike 2 call.... damn everything that guy does annoys the hell out of me

What's with your almost unnatural hate for Rich Waltz. I mean, WOOOOOAAAAAHHH!!!

Waltz had no clue strike 2 wasnt strike 3. "GOT HIM WITH THE BREAKING BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL".... not a normal strike 2 call.... damn everything that guy does annoys the hell out of me

What's with your almost unnatural hate for Rich Waltz. I mean, WOOOOOAAAAAHHH!!!

I just think he is terrible at his job, so it bothers me that I have to watch the Fish with Waltz broadcasting 150 times a year. When I put it on mute I cant help but read the captions and then its even worse to slowly see what he is saying. But yeah, cant really deny that, I just cant stand him. Nice call with the WOOOOAAAAAAAHHHHH though, one of the all time great calls

Funny story happen this morning, I got a phone call from Loria asking me if I want my old job back, I hang up the phone as soon he told me how much he was willing to pay for next year. :|

Joe G, I hate you soooooooooooooooooooo much more than I hate Rich Waltz. Too bad you didnt get your wish of having Josh Johnson and Ricky Nolasco in the minors all year, your record would have maybe been a little less under .500 if you never had to deal with that lack of talent.

About Johnson, I'm sorry but we were in the middle of the WC race during that time and I had to throw in every Ace I had with this team. When your close to reaching the playoff, your suppose to go all in. Beside what happen to Johnson isn't because of 1 game, it take many games to create an injury like that.

About Johnson, I'm sorry but we were in the middle of the WC race during that time and I had to throw in every Ace I had with this team. When your close to reaching the playoff, your suppose to go all in. Beside what happen to Johnson isn't because of 1 game, it take many games to create an injury like that.

I said nothing about an injury, Joe. You are seriously so much dumber than I thought and I thought you were borderline retarded. As for your other dumbass post, I guess giving 100% as a manager got you the best out of the Marlins team that couldve possibly been had. A team with great pitching and lack of injuries and an..... under .500 record.