This Annoy Me

Opening day in the hot sun everyone raving about the new stadium 35,000, tonight walk into the stadium nice cool evening, 12,000, i'm beginning to think it have nothing to do with a stadium, people just talk but don't go to game so they will find any excuse not to go.

Opening day in the hot sun everyone raving about the new stadium 35,000, tonight walk into the stadium nice cool evening, 12,000, i'm beginning to think it have nothing to do with a stadium, people just talk but don't go to game so they will find any excuse not to go.

I don't know if you realize that Tuesday nights in Florida are mad busy. Once we get our stadium in the little havana section where i grew up, people will literally be able to walk on foot to the games.

its a tuesday night game against the nationals. not many people want to see the marlins play the nationals. I was at the game though.

anyways, tomorrow's game is going to have even less people. don't worry though, the mets game over the weekend should bring in big numbers.

and it's also situated in probably the worst neighborhood in all of Miami.

haven't been around the town much? that area is far from the worst.

I assume you don't know that Miami Gardens (the area around the stadium) has one of the worst violent crime rates in Miami-Dade.