I am sick of this team!

I am sick of this team not being able to hold on to leads. It seems like every time we get a quality start from a pitcher, the bullpen just comes in and screws it up. This is constantly happening and is making me sick! This team is a joke, a 3 run lead is not even enough for this team. We should have a much better record than we currently have...it just sickens me.

Ok, this "This team sucks" "I hate this team" etc etc etc nonsense is getting old... I want to be the first to draw a line in the sand over it...

If you don't want to ride the team's lows, you don't deserve to ride the highs, it's as simple as that. I'm not saying anything unfair... but if you're sick of the team, don't watch... you won't be the only one not watching.

I will try to be optimistic about this team and will continue to watch the games, just tired of blowing games we should be winning.

I completely agree that this team is frustrating since we should have about 7 more wins to our win column but it's still only May. Plus Andrew Miller was absolutely great tonight and we need another consistent starter. Hopefully Miller can be that guy.