Would love to end the Braves' season

Iowa

I have been very sick of Braves fans popping up through the course of the season.. definitely coming out of the woodwork after a few down seasons. Their chatter has died down as of late but I would love to end their season ala the Mets. Also doesn't hurt that I have money on the Fish to get over 80.5 wins (not feeling to confident on that one).

Since we are out of it, I really do take joy in messing up other teams seasons.

I have been very sick of Braves fans popping up through the course of the season.. definitely coming out of the woodwork after a few down seasons. Their chatter has died down as of late but I would love to end their season ala the Mets. Also doesn't hurt that I have money on the Fish to get over 80.5 wins (not feeling to confident on that one).

On this board? I only recall furcalchick, and she's pretty much a respectful Braves fan.

I would've preferred to end the Phillies season, instead. I do agree with you though; might as well spoil someone's season if you're not going to get in. Maybe we can take the first 2 games. The last game is pretty much a guaranteed Braves victory, of course.

Tense times! Gotta think/hope we win at least 2 at the weekend meaning for you to win we need 2 of 4 in Atlanta. Though I think there is a greater chance of us winning just 1 in Atlanta and then sweeping the Pirates to close out the season.

I have been very sick of Braves fans popping up through the course of the season.. definitely coming out of the woodwork after a few down seasons. Their chatter has died down as of late but I would love to end their season ala the Mets.

Hell yes. Totally f***ing AGREED. I'm not a spiteful person, but I have my moments.

I would rather see the Braves in the playoffs than the Padres. I want the playoffs to be as exciting as possible, and while the Padres have been a great story this year, I don't think they're strong enough to make much noise in the playoffs. Not to mention, I have a lot of respect for Bobby Cox and what he has done for that franchise. It would be nice to see him end his career on a high note.

Since we had 2006 rebuilding season, I think this year might most uninteresting season.

Even we can't success the spoiling. There is no motivation. it seems that just playing for losing.

It's not Marlins style.

I'm so disappointed.

I would hand that honor to the 2007 season with that trainwreck of a rotation. At least this year we have had the joys of seeing Stanton and LoMo come up and perform well.

I'm not really that optimistic for next season. The offense is not the problem, its the pitching. They have to spend some FA money, and their just not going to do it, either for SP or BP pitchers. Expect a season similar to this one next year.

Oh and that's only if Daniel Cooley Uggla is back with the team. The offense (and leadership) of the team will take a dive if DCU is not here.

Since we had 2006 rebuilding season, I think this year might most uninteresting season.

Even we can't success the spoiling. There is no motivation. it seems that just playing for losing.

It's not Marlins style.

I'm so disappointed.

I would hand that honor to the 2007 season with that trainwreck of a rotation. At least this year we have had the joys of seeing Stanton and LoMo come up and perform well.

Don't forget Gaby, Hensley, and the eye opener Boni. Then for a lesser degree we have Davis, Murphy. I think we have had a lot of bright spots which unfortunately never came together at once. :confused Oops, can't forget Sanabia

It's not Marlins style.

I'm so disappointed.

I disagree. There was stuff on the field that was fun to watch that year. Hanley becoming Hanley, the last year of Miggie, and most of all BK Kim!

This year it's just... ugh.

It's not Marlins style.

I'm so disappointed.

I disagree. There was stuff on the field that was fun to watch that year. Hanley becoming Hanley, the last year of Miggie, and most of all BK Kim!

This year it's just... ugh.

I disagree. There was stuff on the field that was fun to watch this year. Stanton becoming Stanton, the last year of Miller (cheerio!), and most of all Donnie "bleepin'" Murphy!