2012 Slogan Discussion

dim

Seriously everybody, how can you not see it? Dr. Beinfest is just doing all this because he is insecure and only feels Safe with his nomination winning. At this point, it's pretty pathetic. He should realize by now that his slogan is going to lose, and that he might as well pack up and head on Home.

Making Waves will do what it can to help strengthen the economy. A Whole New Ballgame wants to default MarlinsBaseball.com's past credit history and start from scratch. The consequences of this are dire. Safe at Home wants to cut off all international trade and become an isolationist country. The result of this would destroy millions of jobs and send MarlinsBaseball into a stone age.

Making Waves wants to take all appropriate measures make things right. Do not listen to the squall based A Whole New Ballgamers, who will slander Dr Beinfest and the Making Waves foundation. Do not listen to dim and his dim-witted-ness. Electing such a candidate would be like giving school presidency to a Freshman.

Vote Making Waves,

I am Dr Beinfest (a doctor), and I approve this message.

Seriously everybody, how can you not see it? Dr. Beinfest is just doing all this because he is insecure and only feels Safe with his nomination winning. At this point, it's pretty pathetic. He should realize by now that his slogan is going to lose, and that he might as well pack up and head on Home.

Oh horse doodoo. I backed this nomination from when it looked like it stood no chance. Go read back a few pages. I had about 6 nominations move on, and the only one I genuinely backed was Making Waves. For good reason, too. It fits the bill, very well.