Odd I know- But any one have this jersey?

I've been trying to find this jersey in my size for a while now. I can't seem to find it and the one I did find isn't too attractive an option (too expensive).

I now was able to pick up another, but it's one size too small. In other words---

Anyone lost weight recently or gained weight and would like to swap?

I need a size 48, and I have a 52 and a 44 to trade (or sell if you really want). I always wanted to make a Conine and this would be perfect. I always associate for some reason these with the 2003 playoff run he was involved with in his second stint.

http://i1176.photobu...2003HomeAlt.jpg

I guess while this is up, if you have ANY questions about jerseys or hats in general I'd be open to answering them for you. I'd even love to see your collections, similar to the Lomo'ing thread. I know of atleast one member here who has an incredible one.

Share fellas!

I've been trying to find this jersey in my size for a while now. I can't seem to find it and the one I did find isn't too attractive an option (too expensive).

I now was able to pick up another, but it's one size too small. In other words---

Anyone lost weight recently or gained weight and would like to swap?

I need a size 48, and I have a 52 and a 44 to trade (or sell if you really want). I always wanted to make a Conine and this would be perfect. I always associate for some reason these with the 2003 playoff run he was involved with in his second stint.

http://i1176.photobu...2003HomeAlt.jpg

I guess while this is up, if you have ANY questions about jerseys or hats in general I'd be open to answering them for you. I'd even love to see your collections, similar to the Lomo'ing thread. I know of atleast one member here who has an incredible one.

Share fellas!

Help a brother out. Piazza has been dying for that jersey in his size.

Heres my collection of mlb:

http://sports.webshots.com/album/576786517ERXERk

^^

That is way way to many jerseys! :lol

I just purchased an Authentic Orange jersey online. Should be getting to me on Thursday. Other authentics I have are BOTH FLA and MIA batting practice. White and Black Florida Marlins ones and OLD Florida 97' Grey Road.

Always wanted the one Piazza is looking for but never bought it. The club wore it like half a season on Sundays, then is vanished. I think its nice.

The F Alternate was one of my favorites as well. Never understood the short life of it. Technically, it remained in the Marlins style guide all the way up to 2009, do technically thr option was there to wear it. Whether the team actually made an order for them during that time is unknown though.

^^

That is way way to many jerseys! :lol

I just purchased an Authentic Orange jersey online. Should be getting to me on Thursday. Other authentics I have are BOTH FLA and MIA batting practice. White and Black Florida Marlins ones and OLD Florida 97' Grey Road.

Always wanted the one Piazza is looking for but never bought it. The club wore it like half a season on Sundays, then is vanished. I think its nice.

Well nows your chance to get it if you want it- I have a 52 which is a XXL and a 44 which is like a Medium to Large. PM me if your interested.

I never really cared for this variety myself. I'm not a huge fan of pinstripes and it's way too empty to just have the one F patch there.

If you like it, power to you, but I can understand why it wasn't worn very much.

Yeah, it was pretty plain but I like it because of it's rarity and the novelty of it. I think a 10th season patch and a WS patch would really set it off, to be honest.

Here's my collection, you can see who I really like obviously.

http://s1176.photobucket.com/albums/x331/LBJ523/

http://s1176.photobucket.com/albums/x331/LBJ523/Not%20For%20Sale/

I just got my Stanton Alternate Orange Authentic Jersey last week.... I really like the lettering on it and the fact that it is the only one that says MARLINS on it....That being said, I really like the white jersey a lot and will look to get a Hanley Authentic in that color when I get a chance.

That hat would be awesome if the colors on the fish were reversed.

I don't even care lol.....I'm just happy someone finally made it. It better not fit like sh*t. I'll be pissed.

Better be praying, you know how those china made hats fit.

The blue looks nice though. When they final come out with the blue, which would be a perfect way to make more money once sales slow, I wouldn't mind seeing an alternate logo on the hat. Use the fish from the current hats but move it around into a different pose so I doesn't look as simple. that would be cool.

As much as the website and other stuff show the blue, it seems like its only a matter of time.

I don't even care lol.....I'm just happy someone finally made it. It better not fit like sh*t. I'll be pissed.

The blue looks nice though. When they final come out with the blue, which would be a perfect way to make more money once sales slow, I wouldn't mind seeing an alternate logo onthe hat. Use the fish from the curren hats but move it around into a different pose so I doesn't look as simple. that would be cool.

Or maybe just the M recolored to join a blue alternate jersey with Miami across the front

The blue looks nice though. When they final come out with the blue, which would be a perfect way to make more money once sales slow, I wouldn't mind seeing an alternate logo onthe hat. Use the fish from the curren hats but move it around into a different pose so I doesn't look as simple. that would be cool.

Or maybe just the M recolored to join a blue alternate jersey with Miami across the front

I wonder what color they could recolor it. I figure around 2014 or 2015 we will see a new alternate something. The BP jersey and hats changes every three years or do. Hats are coming up for a redesign. Two more years away For new BP jerseys

I really hope that the guy who designed the current template for MLB batting practice hats loses his job. Those stripes are all kinds of ugly.

Exactly- the old mesh BP's were awesome, from 99. For instance the M marlins one. Now with the stripes it's like they are trying hard to make them not look like game caps to prevent what Kenny Rodgers did in his lone season with Detroit (the WS year).

He colored the white part of the bill black and wore it every game.

Some people prefer the BP's fit, but damn they are ugly.

Hey Fella's, theres 20% off or 25% off stuff on MLBSHOP.com .

For those of you who wanted a Batting Practice Jersey I suggest you see if you can snag it now personalized as a Ramirez or blank.

The H2R should be 75 + Shipping and the Blank no player should be around 60 + Shipping.

Good Luck-

http://shop.mlb.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=1452352&clickid=topnav_teamTab_txt