The sex change sweethearts! ummm... wut?

TheU

To the casual observer, this young couple look just like any other teenagers in love.

But pretty Katie Hill and her boyfriend Arin Andrews share a unique bond - they were both born as the opposite sex.

Katie, 18, spent the first 15 years of her life as Luke, son of a Marine colonel, while Arin, 16, was born a girl called Emerald who excelled at ballet dancing and won beauty contests.

• Katie Hill and her boyfriend Arin Andrews were both born the opposite sex
  • Katie, 18, and Arin, 16, met at a support group in Tulsa, Oklahoma
  • Both have undergone hormone therapy and Katie had gender reassignment surgery shortly after her 18th birthday

Before the transgender treatment: Emerald Andrews, pictured left at the age of four at dance recital in Tulsa, Oklahoma, before she became Arin, and Luke Hill pictured right at the age of five before he became Katie

Whoever the doctor was for the guy to girl surgery, good job. I'd hit it.

Even with knowing, yes.

Those hands are huge- you'd look so tiny.

I have big hands myself and don't look tiny at all. ;)

Her/His/ Katie's hands look like those toy hulk hands at Target.

Bet she give you one mean handjob.

LOL Im so confused... idk if they're gay or not. I mean, they like the other sex, but they ARE the other sex.

I don't think you understand how this works.

Does anyone?

Yes? They are born not having the feeling of being a male wanting a male, nor do they have the feeling that they're straight and are a male wanting a female. Instead, they feel as though they are a female, and they want a male.

It's considerably different if you think about it. You know... two gay guys can sword fight and they both like being men and being with men. That's not the case here.

What the...

I feel like they wouldn't be attracted to each other if they are indeed into the other gender. The guy-turned-girl clearly got a sex change, and the girl-turned-guy looks like he/she just put on guy's clothing. There are some features that you just can't change. For example, the girl-turned-guy's head looks like a girl's head clearly. I just feel like you can only pretend so much.

But to each his own. I hope they're happy and people don't give them too much sh*t. That operation must have cost a fortune.

pedophilia /pe·do·phil·ia/ (-fil´e-ah) a paraphilia in which an adult has recurrent, intense sexual urges or sexually arousing fantasies of engaging or repeatedly engages in sexual activity with a prepubertal child

Attraction to 16 year olds is not pedophilia, pedophilia is a mental disorder.

Ephebophile was the term you were looking for, but it is still incorrect because that requires a preference not mere attraction.

pedophilia /pe·do·phil·ia/ (-fil´e-ah) a paraphilia in which an adult has recurrent, intense sexual urges or sexually arousing fantasies of engaging or repeatedly engages in sexual activity with a prepubertal child

Attraction to 16 year olds is not pedophilia, pedophilia is a mental disorder.

Ephebophile was the term you were looking for, but it is still incorrect because that requires a preference not mere attraction.

I feel like your the guy at a Comedy show seeing if the comedians story is plausible.

:)

Yeah, I'm gonna have to agree with ya there.

Pedophilia is about little children. Statutory rape does not imply pedophilia. A 16 year old with a 30 year old is just weird though.

Legit statutory rape?

What?

I don't think there's a difference between legitimate and illegitimate statutory rape, considering it's pretty by-the-book.