Stanton starting at DH in ASG

Good that means theres less chance for him getting injured. I don't want him to try to dive for a ball or to pull a hammy its bad enough that his swing is going to get messed up in the Home Run contest.... Hopefully not because he already swings for the fences all the time but we know what happened to hanely and uggla after there all star games and Home run contest swings.

Pre-ASB in 2010: Hanley slashed .301/.381/.485 13 HR in 326 AB

Post-ASB in 2010: Hanley slashed .300/.374/.461 8 HR in 217 AB

there you go. The batting average stayed the same but look at the power. Did he stop working out after the break no. And look at what happened to him in 2011. a disaster. What about Mike Lowell ?? we saw what happened to him after his all star in 2004. These cant just all be a coincidence. This is a real struggle.

there you go. The batting average stayed the same but look at the power. Did he stop working out after the break no. And look at what happened to him in 2011. a disaster. What about Mike Lowell ?? we saw what happened to him after his all star in 2004. These cant just all be a coincidence. This is a real struggle.

You know what, this guy is right. He's provided the proper documentation. I'm on board Teal Deal!

It's nearly identical.

You know what, this guy is right. He's provided the proper documentation. I'm on board Teal De

You know what, this guy is right. He's provided the proper documentation. I'm on board Teal Deal!

I wish it wasn't so hard to convince the truth to everyone else lol.

I wish it wasn't so hard to convince the truth to everyone else lol.

It's a 162 game season, players can't get tired?

Jesus Christ.