Ken Rosenthal is a F*** Boi

Piazza31

One column in a month is him doing his job, two is him trolling.

http://www.foxsports.com/mlb/just-a-bit-outside/story/trading-mvp-candidate-giancarlo-stanton-could-pay-off-big-time-for-miami-marlins-082014

I’m not taking it back — I still don’t think Stanton will sign long term with the Marlins, and I don’t think owner Jeffrey Loria will cough up the necessary $200 million-plus to make such a deal happen. But in one sense, I may have spoken too soon.

The Marlins are an actual contender, or at least what passes for an actual contender in Wild-Card World.

http://www.foxsports.com/mlb/just-a-bit-outside/story/trading-mvp-candidate-giancarlo-stanton-could-pay-off-big-time-for-miami-marlins-082014

as1ey.gif

They should not trade Stanton, cause we don't have a face without him. Yes, there's Jose, but never know how he will do after the TJS.

If he's traded for already proven MLB talent and not minors/prospects, it won't sting as much. But still...just pay him, damn.

That being said, unless we make the playoffs this season...he could be gone.

If we don't seriously contend this season then yeah, he might be gone. Not just because the FO won't pay him but his value will definitely diminish. However who's to say the FO isn't planning something intense for next season.. which inclues Stanton. I'm just worried he'll end up being another Hanley and leave with a negative taste/attitude.

Sometimes you have to create the news!

Stanton's not going anywhere at least for the 2014 season, after this year who knows, but after how little the Rays got for Price and everyone is agreed those guys know what they're doing it might be best for the Marlins to keep him until his contract is up and use the draft picks!