BenderRobot

Marlin

• VIP
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • 31,629 posts

Posted July 28 2014 - 06:20 AM

You're an asshole.

How's that grab ya?

I think he'd be pleased because you used "you're" correctly.

• Piazza31 likes this

#43 ...

Hammerhead

• Members
    • PipPipPipPip
    • 1,881 posts

Posted July 28 2014 - 06:23 AM

<useless pastebin propaganda link>

The guy you link to is a Pali propagandist who calls Israelis "conniving rats" -- see, the anti-Semitism always, always leaks through no matter how hard they try to hide it, they just can't help themselves -- and apparently you're too gullible to be able to distinguish utter rubbish from reality.

For instance, "the agreement between hamas and abbas accepting a two state solution & recognition of Israel" is just internal Pali propaganda. Let me know when Hamas  -- designated by the US government as a terrorist organization -- changes their charter which explicitly calls for the destruction of Israel. Until that happens, anything they say is meaningless.

The "'67 borders" will never be the basis for anything, they're not defensible. No "right of return" will ever be a part of any agreement, Israel is a Jewish state and intends to remain one. Israel is already about 25% Arab, and that's about how it will remain.

You also are trying to make it seem like Israel  was being morally just for providing Palestinians with food and electricity. Who were the people that [sic] made the Palestinians reliant on such aid?

The answer to your question is very simple and obvious: the Palestinians. See, when you constantly try to kill Israelis and attack Israel, your access to everything is going to be restricted and monitored.

There's a naval blockade because the Israelis have no desire to allow Iran and Hezbollah to ship rockets directly to Hamas by sea. Instead, the terrorists running Hamas tunnel into Sinai and smuggle them in.  They also tunnel into Israel so they can kill Israelis and take Israeli hostages.

Apologists for the Palis whine about not enough concrete for Gaza. What has maybe 90% of the concrete imported been used for? To build tunnels. I'll guess that from now on, every ton will have to have a destination like a road or a building and actually have to be used for that purpose.

Israel captured Gaza and all of the Sinai peninsula, along with the West Bank and the Golan Heights in the '67 war. They gave the Sinai back to Egypt to make peace, but Egypt may wish the Israelis had kept it, Sinai causes them nothing but problems. The Golan will never be given back, it's important Israeli defensive territory. West Bank is negotiable, but you have to have a negotiating partner who will actually agree (and mean it) that you have a right to exist.

Israel ran Gaza -- their territory as a result of the '67 war -- for 38 years. Then they unilaterally uprooted their own settlers and left the Palis there to their own devices. What did the Gazans do? They elected Hamas.

Not a good idea to elect a bunch of terrorists if you care about building a functioning society. Just as it wasn't a good idea for the Arabs to start wars they lost.

Best thing that can happen now is Israel completely wipes out Hamas and all of their rockets and tunnels. If not, the same crap of rocket and tunnel attacks will happen again in a few months or years.

#44 el penguino

el penguino

Marlin

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • 20,473 posts

Posted July 28 2014 - 07:38 AM

You're an asshole.

How's that grab ya?

I honestly don't think you know the difference between "your" and "you're." I bet your (!) second grade teacher hanged himself after having you as a student.

• squall likes this

#45 Piazza31

Piazza31

Pr*ck

• Members
    • PipPipPipPip
    • 4,088 posts

Posted July 29 2014 - 02:31 AM

The guy you link to is a Pali propagandist who calls Israelis "conniving rats" -- see, the anti-Semitism always, always leaks through no matter how hard they try to hide it, they just can't help themselves -- and apparently you're too gullible to be able to distinguish utter rubbish from reality.

For instance, "the agreement between hamas and abbas accepting a two state solution & recognition of Israel" is just internal Pali propaganda. Let me know when Hamas -- designated by the US government as a terrorist organization -- changes their charter which explicitly calls for the destruction of Israel. Until that happens, anything they say is meaningless.

The "'67 borders" will never be the basis for anything, they're not defensible. No "right of return" will ever be a part of any agreement, Israel is a Jewish state and intends to remain one. Israel is already about 25% Arab, and that's about how it will remain.

The answer to your question is very simple and obvious: the Palestinians. See, when you constantly try to kill Israelis and attack Israel, your access to everything is going to be restricted and monitored.

There's a naval blockade because the Israelis have no desire to allow Iran and Hezbollah to ship rockets directly to Hamas by sea. Instead, the terrorists running Hamas tunnel into Sinai and smuggle them in. They also tunnel into Israel so they can kill Israelis and take Israeli hostages.

Apologists for the Palis whine about not enough concrete for Gaza. What has maybe 90% of the concrete imported been used for? To build tunnels. I'll guess that from now on, every ton will have to have a destination like a road or a building and actually have to be used for that purpose.

Israel captured Gaza and all of the Sinai peninsula, along with the West Bank and the Golan Heights in the '67 war. They gave the Sinai back to Egypt to make peace, but Egypt may wish the Israelis had kept it, Sinai causes them nothing but problems. The Golan will never be given back, it's important Israeli defensive territory. West Bank is negotiable, but you have to have a negotiating partner who will actually agree (and mean it) that you have a right to exist.

Israel ran Gaza -- their territory as a result of the '67 war -- for 38 years. Then they unilaterally uprooted their own settlers and left the Palis there to their own devices. What did the Gazans do? They elected Hamas.

Not a good idea to elect a bunch of terrorists if you care about building a functioning society. Just as it wasn't a good idea for the Arabs to start wars they lost.

Best thing that can happen now is Israel completely wipes out Hamas and all of their rockets and tunnels. If not, the same crap of rocket and tunnel attacks will happen again in a few months or years.

This is why I told you not to, lol. Welcome to the board Eric Owens.

And Penguino- it was my 9th grade teacher.
    • EricOwens likes this

#46 EricOwens

EricOwens

GCL Marlin

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts

Posted July 30 2014 - 01:50 AM

I doubt this guy is Palestinian propagandist since he called Hamas a bunch of sandn**ggers. Also your anti-semitic claim is also misguided. He wrote a fair amount on why he believes the higher ups of the Israeli government are literally scheming behind closed doors in order to control all of Palestine and yet he's anti-semitic for calling them "conniving rats?" If what he's saying is true than yes, they are much worse than conniving rats.

For instance, "the agreement between hamas and abbas accepting a two state solution & recognition of Israel" is just internal Pali propaganda. Let me know when Hamas  -- designated by the US government as a terrorist organization -- changes their charter which explicitly calls for the destruction of Israel. Until that happens, anything they say is meaningless.

How is the agreement propaganda? Did it not happen? The only reason Israel is against the agreement is because it is easier to steal when the population of Palestine is divided. It's also convenient to label a group of people terrorists for fighting against people who have been oppressing for over 60 years in order to say "Hey, we just want peace but we don't negotiate with terrorists." Besides, Hamas has already said they'd recognize Israel if there was an actual peace agreement which benefited the Palestinian people. Hamas has evolved since the 80's when Israel first created it. It's run by totally different people who understand they'll never get anywhere without negotiating.

Why wouldn't they be defensible exactly? You seem to think the Palestinians would be thirsty for blood if they actually got a county of their own with 67 border. All Palestinians want is a chance to be sovereign and live a normal life. I guarantee you the fighting would stop if 67 borders were restored, the settlers were kicked out of the West Bank, and East Jerusalem was under Palestinian control. Right of return is a long shot but that's what people do when they negotiate, they set their goals and then compromise.

As for the rest of your post, you seem to be forgetting the laws of cause and effect. Palestinian resistance is an effect, not a cause. The cause of Palestinian resistance is a result of groups like Irgun committing countless massaces in Palestine in order to drive the British out and cause fear among the Palestinians (and also having many prominent leader get elected into the future Israeli government eventually leading to the modern Likud  party. This is why its funny when you complain that Gaza is run by terrorists.) It's also a result killing hundreds of thousands of Palestinians and creating millions of refugees over the course of their brutal occupation. Settlements, the ultimate sign of Israel's true intentions of colonialism, is also to blame for the Palestinian resistance. I can't begin to touch on all of Israel's disgusting actions which has provoked the Palestinians but just remember that Palestinians don't fight because their thirsty for blood or because they follow a savage religion. They fight because they would rather die fighting an oppressor than die of old age in prison. 

#47 ...

Hammerhead

• Members
    • PipPipPipPip
    • 1,881 posts

Posted July 30 2014 - 08:06 AM

Dude, when you don't have even a remotely passing acquaintance with reality, you're completely and totally hopeless. You're entitled to your own opinion, but not to your own facts. BS propaganda, which you seem to have sucked up in vast volumes doesn't count. Thus, I won't be bothering further with you, it's a waste of time.

You should face-palm yourself.

#48 EricOwens

EricOwens

GCL Marlin

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts

Posted July 30 2014 - 11:14 AM

Dude, when you don't have even a remotely passing acquaintance with reality, you're completely and totally hopeless. You're entitled to your own opinion, but not to your own facts. BS propaganda, which you seem to have sucked up in vast volumes doesn't count. Thus, I won't be bothering further with you, it's a waste of time.

You should face-palm yourself.

I don't see how what i said is propaganda but sure i won't continue.
    • pollyvonwog likes this

#49 BenderRobot

BenderRobot

Marlin

• VIP
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • 31,629 posts

Posted July 30 2014 - 11:32 AM

Wow, he found someone who could debate him and then just completely blew it off. Amazing.

• pollyvonwog likes this

#50 pollyvonwog

pollyvonwog

Sun

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 8,405 posts

Posted July 30 2014 - 06:33 PM

What Bender said

#51 ...

Hammerhead

• Members
    • PipPipPipPip
    • 1,881 posts

Posted July 30 2014 - 06:49 PM

Nothing amazing about it, I'm not going to waste any time engaging a factual vacuum. I'm not a Jew, but I certainly understand how they must feel as they encounter one clueless moron after another who have been spoon-fed total BS and believe every word of it.

You want to write a book to educate this sorry excuse for a "debater" who has no answer to any fact other than to regurgitate yet more propaganda? Feel free. I've got better things to do.

#52 BenderRobot

BenderRobot

Marlin

• VIP
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • 31,629 posts

Posted July 30 2014 - 06:50 PM

Sad, man. Sad. :(

#53 pollyvonwog

pollyvonwog

Sun

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 8,405 posts

Posted July 30 2014 - 06:58 PM

... your entire argument has been nothing but ad hominem. 

#54 pollyvonwog

pollyvonwog

Sun

• Members
    • PipPipPipPipPip
    • 8,405 posts

Posted July 30 2014 - 07:00 PM

http://www.newyorker...raels-other-war

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

JUGS batting cages