Marlins Have Been in Touch with Jake Peavy.

unrelated and I know it's been a couple years of this but I still can't believe Andrew Miller's gonna wind up getting like 40 million. Seems like the Marlins did everything they could to make it work here. Oh well.

I was thinking the same. Every time I hear about his free agency I think is this the same Andrew Miller we had?

Im surprised he is not getting offers to start. The only reason he didn't make it as a starter was because he had no control. Now that he's seemingly fixed that I would think it would be a steal to give him this contract and see if he can replicate his bullpen success in the rotation.

Ill always remember the one ridiculously dominant start he had against the phillies one year for some reason. Pretty sure we won the game 1-0 or something like that.

Im surprised he is not getting offers to start. The only reason he didn't make it as a starter was because he had no control. Now that he's seemingly fixed that I would think it would be a steal to give him this contract and see if he can replicate his bullpen success in the rotation.

Ill always remember the one ridiculously dominant start he had against the phillies one year for some reason. Pretty sure we won the game 1-0 or something like that.

I think I was at that game, actually. I remember that.

Miller's effectiveness is based on a small number of batters faced. He thrived on teams with managers who know how to use a bullpen. If he's looking for money, he'll sign with the team offering the most, but if he's looking for success he'll sign with a team fronted by a manager who has a clue regarding bullpen management.

Miller's effectiveness is based on a small number of batters faced. He thrived on teams with managers who know how to use a bullpen. If he's looking for money, he'll sign with the team offering the most, but if he's looking for success he'll sign with a team fronted by a manager who has a clue regarding bullpen management.

I dont agree with that, he dominated lefties and righties last year. He wasn't a LOOGY.