Welcome Guest

Navigation

Welcome to MarlinsBaseball.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
  • Loading Countdowns
Photo

Post Game 8/3

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

squall

squall

8==========D

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,319 posts

I was at opening night 2012 but really one of the loudest games I've ever been to at Marlins Park was the US v Puerto Rico WBC game in 2013. That was electric.

That game annoying as fuck. Loud, but really annoying.

SilverBullet1929

SilverBullet1929

Zephyr

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,082 posts

That game annoying as fuck. Loud, but really annoying.

I take it u weren't cheering for Puerto Rico. I enjoyed it. I loved the atmosphere.

squall

squall

8==========D

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,319 posts
A game that stands out to me is mothers day in 2012 when stanton hit a walkoff grand slam. Shit was infuckingtense. Loved that day.
  • pollyvonwog likes this

squall

squall

8==========D

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,319 posts

I take it u weren't cheering for Puerto Rico. I enjoyed it. I loved the atmosphere.

I like to watch baseball at a fucking baseball game. Not bang on a fucking drum for 2 hours chanting and fingering my 80 yrold girlfriend. Yes, this actually happened 2 rows in front of me. These tards weren't even watching the game. They would hear the crowd and then suddenly get up and play musical instruments even louder. Again, its a fucking baseball game. Watch the game. Don't finger your 80 yrold gf, and don't play shitty drums when nothing is going on.
  • Piazza31 likes this

SilverBullet1929

SilverBullet1929

Zephyr

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,082 posts

I like to watch baseball at a fucking baseball game. Not bang on a fucking drum for 2 hours chanting and fingering my 80 yrold girlfriend. Yes, this actually happened 2 rows in front of me. These tards weren't even watching the game. They would hear the crowd and then suddenly get up and play musical instruments even louder. Again, its a fucking baseball game. Watch the game. Don't finger your 80 yrold gf, and don't play shitty drums when nothing is going on.

Fair enough. I was able to do both so I guess I was cool with it. I watched the game and enjoyed the party. Though I'm not ever gonna be that guy with the drum. And as for my 80 year old girlfriend I'll wait until I get home before I finger her.
  • squall likes this

Spike

Spike

Marlin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,926 posts
Ugh. The thought of finger banging an 80 year old makes me a sad panda.

BenderRobot

BenderRobot

Marlin

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,487 posts

Ugh. The thought of finger banging an 80 year old makes me a sad panda.

Even if it was 80 year old Miley?

Spike

Spike

Marlin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,926 posts
I am all about Jennifer Lawrence now

BenderRobot

BenderRobot

Marlin

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,487 posts
THEN MAKE HER YOUR AVATAR INSTEAD OF THAT TWERKWHORE

Piazza31

Piazza31

Pr*ck

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,959 posts

This! All of this!

Wild Card

Wild Card

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,812 posts

I was at opening night 2012 but really one of the loudest games I've ever been to at Marlins Park was the US v Puerto Rico WBC game in 2013. That was electric.

I was there, that was good. I head the DR vs Venz was pretty awesome too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

JUGS batting cages