As you may or may not know, Jeremy Clarkson has been sacked as presenter of Top Gear, one of the most popular television shows in the world. Following a "fracas" with a junior producer, in which Mr. Clarkson verbally berated him for over 20 minutes, then punched him in the face, the BBC has decided to end its relationship with the presenter. It is unclear yet what is going to happen with James May and Richard Hammond, the other presenters on TG, but they have both said that they are an "ensemble," and that there is no TG without either three of them.

It is a sad end to what is one of the most popular TV shows in the world.

And on that bombshell....

Jeremy Clarkson is a cunt. Richard Hammond is a moron. James May is okay, though.

​Well, he is part right. It's still the relationship between the cunt, the moron and the OK guy that makes the show work. I do not condone what Jeremy did, violence is hardly ever the answer. I agree with the BBC, they had given him many opportunities and this was the final straw. No matter how big or popular you are, you are never above the law.

Having said that, it is still sad that Top Gear came to an end in such a way. I think that the three of them will all work together again, and maybe it will be even better, as someone like Netflix could pick them up and give them complete creative freedom, the likes of which they would never be able to have as part of a government backed series.

Yeah, I know what you're referring to, the eenie meenie miney moe thing. Unfortunately, it does make him edgy, and it is why he has such a huge following. What it doesnt make him, is correct, or above the law and it is why he lost his job.