Clevelander Beerfest tix?

​You don't go to the clevelander to watch baseball. Imagine watching a game from the bullpen. Yeah. The view is bad. But...the atmosphere will be great.

​Well they have standing room tix for $30 and it says "unlimited" 4 oz beer samples. That might be worth the price of admission and just sit elsewhere.

​To sit in the actual seats you pay for? My suggestion would be sec 8-10 look on sutbhub an hour or so before the game and you will find seats in that range. I sat in clubhouse box sec 8 for $50/ticket on Monday. I got the tickets 10 min before the first pitch.

Ninja edit: I like the first base line. Some people love behind home plate, but the screen pisses my eyes off. General suggestion that applies to everyone: shop on stubhub an hr before the game and right up until game time if you want seats you sit in. If you want to sit wherever you want, scalp outside, dont pay more than $5 a ticket, and roam the park and sit where you want. It's pretty empty.

​Nice tips. It's gonna be 5 of us...does that make it harder for stubhub?

Also if anyone wants to hang out, I'll def be at July 10 and 11 games!

are the ushers militant about checking tickets if you roam around for better seats?

If there's an usher at the top of the section they'll probably check ur seats in the first inning or two. After that they figure u were sitting there before and are just returning, especially if u have some food or a drink in hand. If you get into a section that doesn't have an usher, once ur sitting they won't check ur tickets unless it sitting in someone's seat when they show up of course.

The only time I've ever been asked for my tickets after already being seated was in those handicap loose folding chairs under the smaller left field scoreboard up against the foul pole that I sat in solely because they were empty. When a family showed up with a dude in a wheelchair I graciously moved.

If there's an usher at the top of the section they'll probably check ur seats in the first inning or two. After that they figure u were sitting there before and are just returning, especially if u have some food or a drink in hand. If you get into a section that doesn't have an usher, once ur sitting they won't check ur tickets unless it sitting in someone's seat when they show up of course.

The only time I've ever been asked for my tickets after already being seated was in those handicap loose folding chairs under the smaller left field scoreboard up against the foul pole that I sat in solely because they were empty. When a family showed up with a dude in a wheelchair I graciously moved.

​Sound better than the ones at Yankee Stadium - they were atrocious when I went to a game last summer. About an hour before first pitch, when virtually nobody was at their seats, I wanted to go right down behind home plate for a picture...no. I then wanted to take one at the top of the stairwell about 20 rows back from home plate which I eventually got but not for their want of trying to move me along quickly.

​Sound better than the ones at Yankee Stadium - they were atrocious when I went to a game last summer. About an hour before first pitch, when virtually nobody was at their seats, I wanted to go right down behind home plate for a picture...no. I then wanted to take one at the top of the stairwell about 20 rows back from home plate which I eventually got but not for their want of trying to move me along quickly.

​I hate that. I understand there are rules in place that those employees have to follow but there's also human decency and understanding what someone is trying to do as a fan, especially at Yankee Stadium. You were trying to take a picture in a near empty stadium and weren't allowed... that's horrible.

In December of 2004, I'm a born New Yorker and when I went up there to visit family for the holidays six years after I was last there, my dad and I drove up to Yankee Stadium one night, knowing it was closed, just to literally drive up the front and feast our eyes on it again. There was a security guard out front who walked over to us just to make sure everything was ok. When we told him what we were doing... he demanded we get out of the car immedietally!!! ...and then he led us inside through his office and gave us the smallest tour he could give us. The majority of the building was closed and it's not like we got to the field or the clubhouses but, it being Yankee Stadium, there was still plenty of memorabilia, giant logos, posters, and pictures on the wall for us to just stare at for a few minutes. A wonderful experience only possible from an employee with both common sense and a heart. We need more people like that, especially at these ballparks that us baseball fans look at as holy sites.