5/16 Post Game

​Not much starting pitching help lately either. HA tomorrow hopefully stop the bleeding. This team is brutal. 

​I feel a sweep coming tomorrow.......Clearly this team dont have the testicular fornitude to be a contender team to be on a winning streak......Im thinking not even Jose can turn this team around this season...........

I don't know.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................maybe we just need to put more periods in our sentences........................................................................................................................................

I think I'm pretty positive and I hate to be the 'sky is falling' fan but man this team keeps finding ways to stumble. For what should be (and really probably still is) the best team we've had in a decade, there's just so much adversity and so many obstacles that we keep falling over.

I hate how this season actually feels more like 2012 than any other season.