5/19 Post Game

Guest Vince0926
Overall, the offense sucks and the bullpen sucks...again.  Dunn needs to be DFA'ed. I wonder if they can just eat Morse's money, kick his ass to the curb and just start Bour.  I wonder if I can sue Loria to get my money back for my mlbtv subscription.

I know but you are saying about dunn but shit happens. Offense shows up and scores 6 then whatever but no man. You got to zero in on the offense. Morse, prado, send yelich down, whatever needs to be done.

Guest Vince0926
I know it's out of anger and they'll pick up a few wins and then I'll be watching again like I true fan but I'm so fuckin angry at this team right now. This shit is so embarrassing. I hate it.

Hello 105 losses?

So they already fired the manager. I guess a fire sale is next. Then when that eventually ends up right back where we are now, a few years down the road, rinse and repeat.

The Marlins era under Loria ladies and gentlemen.

If they do fire sale I really hope Manfred takes away the ASG from Loria. Or force him to sell for lack of integrity.