If Dan Jennings continues to fail....

Nobody else was considered because according to Craig Mish of 790 and Sirius, who actually has legit sources, said not wanting to pay a 3rd was absolutely a factor in picking Jennings.

​Probably should have stuck with Redmond then.

Nobody else was considered because according to Craig Mish of 790 and Sirius, who actually has legit sources, said not wanting to pay a 3rd was absolutely a factor in picking Jennings.

Well he's wrong because it wasn't Loria's idea.  He just signed off on it and I doubt the other guys would make the decision based on money on their own.

Guest Vince0926
this team is a fucking joke. I'm actually not going to the mets series this weekend because I'm embarassed to be a fan

I don't blame you.

Dude, what the fuck happened?? I go out of the country for two weeks expecting this team to be doing well after they rebounded the last game in the Dodgers series and I come back to a shit show. I'm still to unravel the bullshit and why on earth did they bring in jennings!?!? I wasn't a fan of Redmond but this wasn't his fault and if they were going to fire him they should have done it the first time. Wow, just wow. And all these players getting injured? Once again, they should fire the strength and conditioning coach for that. 

[uSER=5078]@pollyvonwog[/uSER] ​bullshit, ur a baseball fan and the team u follow is coming to town. GO TO THE GAMES! You'll regret it if you don't. Worst case, don't wear any Marlins gear... But GO TO THE GAMES!

Bullshit to you. This team is a joke. I've been going to muts-marlins games since I moved to nyc in 2005 regardless of the team and happy to get into it with muts fans every time. This is the first time I'm not going to a game in a series because fuck this team. I would never go to a marlins game and not wear marlins gear

Guest Vince0926
Bullshit to you. This team is a joke. I've been going to muts-marlins games since I moved to nyc in 2005 regardless of the team and happy to get into it with muts fans every time. This is the first time I'm not going to a game in a series because fuck this team. I would never go to a marlins game and not wear marlins gear

Good points. That's why I'm going to enjoy saying I've been to citi field and not be so worried about the game. Any good places to eat at the stadium? What is so good about the shake shack?

Good points. That's why I'm going to enjoy saying I've been to citi field and not be so worried about the game. Any good places to eat at the stadium? What is so good about the shake shack?

Nothing really. I've been it's just like burger fi. Burger and beer joint is way better and lokal.

Lots of good stuff in citi to eat! Beers are resaonable too if you get the large budweisers. Admin hates citi but it's actually pretty nice although quite non descript (marlins park is nicer). 

​Shake Shack is pretty good but they have one in Miami so not that big a deal anymore. The lines can get silly so if you go there I suggest getting there early. There's some good food everywhere though really. Where are you sitting?

Dee Gordon thought the Miami Marlins' hiring of Dan Jennings as their manager was initially a joke, the second baseman told ESPN in a recent interview.

"When I got word of it, I was surprised," Gordon said. "[Giancarlo] Stanton actually called me and told me, and I thought he was playing. But he was serious."

Oh that's really great to hear. Only the Marlins can do something this depressing so fast.