What is it going to take to fire Hill and Jennings?

no, but damn near a 70%. Unlike loria i know baseball. Dont forget that either. Half the time i dont think he knows what the hell is going on

He also didn't make the decisions solely on most of those, his baseball people did.  Mike Hill and DJ are well respected around baseball, and Beinfest was too for a while.

But whatever, this is a pointless exercise.

Guest Vince0926

For example even sending someone like ozuna down. Uhhhhhh DUH it should have been 1.5 months ago. He could have at least been up by now with probably better production.

For example even sending someone like ozuna down. Uhhhhhh DUH it should have been 1.5 months ago. He could have at least been up by now with probably better production.

That wasn't Loria's call.  You people bitched for months or years that he should stay out of those decisions and he DOES now.  And now its his fault for not stepping in.

no, but damn near a 70%. Unlike loria i know baseball. Dont forget that either. Half the time i dont think he knows what the hell is going on

You should apply for a front office position if you're that confident in your ability.

What I want Loria to do is fire his baseball people and hire people who have a clue at least about analytics. Or hire people who don't need the word grit to explain why everything happens in life. 

The reason why our lineup sucks right now has a lot to do with this organization's philosophy on building teams. They put teams together assuming nothing will ever go wrong, and, thus, end up with no depth. The sad thing is that they think they have depth because they're dumb. This team is dumb. 

What I want Loria to do is fire his baseball people and hire people who have a clue at least about analytics. Or hire people who don't need the word grit to explain why everything happens in life. 

The reason why our lineup sucks right now has a lot to do with this organization's philosophy on building teams. They put teams together assuming nothing will ever go wrong, and, thus, end up with no depth. The sad thing is that they think they have depth because they're dumb. This team is dumb. 

Agreed

Guest Vince0926
Plus the entertainment factor of a team doing things like getting rid of Stanton and keeping McGehee.

neither are producing right now , so hey!!

Guy has given us a ring and plenty of players to make a push. That's more that can be said about most teams in this sport. Example: Dodgers. Only reason I would assume that disliking Loria would make sense is because he still hasn't lowered the price of season tickets. I mean come on.. 4k for bullpen seats.. booooo

Guest Vince0926
Also, fire Vince. 

only referring to the contract and still getting paid while being injured. Not his fault at all, but it goes to show nobody is worth that amount of money because of things like this. Also scherzer is a guy i wouldnt pay $210 for 35 games per year. 

Guest Vince0926
Why?  The guy would nail 70% of transactions, that's HOF material.

with all due respect, i feel a lot of people here would get a 70% or better here, including yourself.

only referring to the contract and still getting paid while being injured. Not his fault at all, but it goes to show nobody is worth that amount of money because of things like this. Also scherzer is a guy i wouldnt pay $210 for 35 games per year. 

Stanton is making $6 million this year. 

Guest Vince0926
Stanton is making $6 million this year. 

true. But when he really starts racking up the dollars, it will suck if he gets injures. Heaven forbid.

This is one of the most annoying parts of the offseason. Lot of depth guys (like Canha, Barnes, Kike) gone. So instead we have things like two Solanos getting play time or Cole Gillespie getting significant starting time. Terrible.