Chip Hale is a moron

Admin

"It's really scary; you never want to hit someone in the head," said Fernandez, who has become friends with Peralta after meeting him earlier this year. "The ball came out of my hand, I knew it was a really bad pitch. I was hoping for him to not get hit. I'm not too happy about that."

Why the fuck would Jose be going after Peralta's head on an 0-2 count and why would he react that way after (see fiers as a way not to react)? JT was lined up inside for a fastball and it got away from him. The dbacks are such fucking douchebags. You pegged Yelich and that should be it. 

This feels like the last straw for Jennings. Making silly moves with the lineup the bullpen etc is one thing, but not defending ur guys in a situation where the Marlins are 100% right and theDiamondbacks are 100% idiots is inexcusable and I can't see Jennings getting the benefit of the doubt with this one.

This feels like the last straw for Jennings. Making silly moves with the lineup the bullpen etc is one thing, but not defending ur guys in a situation where the Marlins are 100% right and theDiamondbacks are 100% idiots is inexcusable and I can't see Jennings getting the benefit of the doubt with this one.

He was already a goner (as manager).  GM who knows what happens.

That is the definition of a mistake.

Definite jerk as is Hale, making an issue of Capp's.  Reminds me of a golfer who hits 4 greens in a row within 10 feet and makes all the birdie putts.  Then on the next hole, yanks his drive out of bounds.  Would Brenly say, "he has been spot on, so he must have hit that out of bounds on purpose".  A..hole.. 

"In a controversial ploy by San Diego in tonight's game against the Marlins, Padres manager Pat Murphy released a swarm of African Killer Bees into the Marlins dugout during the third inning. Several Marlins players were stung, and San Diego won the game 46-1."

"These things happen," said Marlins' manager Dan Jennings. "It was just a prank, and all players really should carry anti bee venom with them at all times. I'm hopeful of a win tonight."