8/8 post game

Guest Vince0926

This is the worst team in baseball. We have the worst minor leagues in baseball.

As I've said since late May, there's a long term problem with this team considering the unwillingness to spend in free agency. We don't have the pieces to acquire players via trades, and we don't have the minor league system to build from within, so if there's even a hope to compete in the future, it's gonna have to be with the current players and free agents. Loria won't pay the top tier free agents long term, so that leaves us with the current players, who are producing like the worst team in baseball (yeah injuries and such, but even without injuries this is an under .500 team).

I don't know how you would go about fixing this team. There's no easy solution to this mess.

This is the most hopeless I've felt watching this team. For the first time, I'm thinking of not spending they money for extra innings next year. marlins are really the only team I watch but between work some days and then watching this shitty team play, it's not worth the money. It's even worse when you have some good young players but nothing within sight to support them. Even they can't seem to stay in games a full season. My love of the Marlins and baseball in general just seems to be dying. Something dramatic needs to happen with this team and I feel like for the first time, many of the diehards are in agreement about the direction of this team .

Marlins are the only reason I have cable. Otherwise I would cut that crap off. Anything else I can watch online or with Netflix. Sucks loving a team so much. But like always I am looking towards the future. 

I just really wish the Marlins would go after their manager target now and hire him and let him play out the season  or Fire DJ and put in someone like Bret Butler 

Guest Vince0926
Twenty five games below 500 and these frustrating injuries piling up, I wonder what the clubhouse is like now.

I see Gordon always smiling in the dugout so at least we know he doesn't care what's going on. Make yo money dee!