Official "I don't care about the Marlins till Loria sells" Thread

poptart

Guest Vince0926
I wonder which celebration will be bigger, the 2003 WS or when loria sells. Pretty sure we will hear pots and pans when he does. 

yeah people will say "whose loria?" And the pots and pans will be those bandwagon fans that we heard in 2003

Guest Vince0926
Vice I've noticed you take pride in blindly following and put value in being a "real" fan/follower. Impressive.

I will go on a limb and say this was a compliment. If it helps I feel you are a real fan too. You and I suffer from marlinitis. But when we win Johnny bandwagoner will say "yes we are 2016 world champs. Carl Berger did it! How did Gary Sheffield do?"

Guest Vince0926
I wonder which celebration will be bigger, the 2003 WS or when loria sells. Pretty sure we will hear pots and pans when he does. 

and I wasn't knocking you but Miami is bandwagon land. I will jump on the bandwagon when the Dolphins develop a culture of winning I admit

I care about this team so much so I can't say that, but I'm as close as I've ever been to not caring anymore.  Its not fun to root for a team that just doesnt give a shit and is all about making money more so than winning.  

It's a business. Every organization in baseball cares more about money than winning. It just so happens that some teams can make money while still winning.