8/15 Marlins @ Cards

Brad Hand vs John Lackey

McGehee is .333 v Lackey so will of course be driving in the runners as usual in the clean up spot he had nailed down.

Gillespie is on a streak so will of course be benched for Ozuna.

Dunn is fucking shit so will of course be brought in late to gift lefties XBHs.

Guest Vince0926
Gotta disagree with you about the fans here. One of the signature moments of the '03 Series was the ovation Clemens got in G4 when the Marlins were ahead in the game but losing in the Series

66,000 will be more into the game in the World Series than 15,000 who don't know the game 

That slow-mo of Hech's swing shows him lifting his back foot and making contact while only on his front foot. I am not nor have I ever been a hitting coach, but I know that is not how you should swing and that you'll have very limited power swinging off of one foot. How have our TWO hitting coaches not noticed that in Hech's swing?

Guest Vince0926
Bet a friend $100 Marlins would get swept and score no more than 5 runs in the series. Easiest $100 I'll ever make.

man, not bad. You got 10 innings to keep it to two more runs.

I like my chances with Martinez going tomorrow. This was the game I was sweating out run wise. Lackey very ordinary. Team had chances but as usual flubbed them. Team hits 202 with bags loaded, 199 with RISP. Single biggest reason they're on their way to losing 100 games. Giancarlo aint walking through that door either.