Entire Lineup for One Game in 2015

Get back to me when Dietrich hits 20 HR, bats in 80+ and plays gold glove level outfield!

He will probably certainly put up those types of numbers given the appropriate amount of at bats, not to mention the fact that he actually knows how to draw walks.

In all likelihood, Dietrich is going to end up being a better hitter than Ozuna. It's just that Ozuna has a massive edge defensively.

Not sure the point of this entire thread but since it became about Dietrich I think Dietrich has proven himself at the very least worthy of the opportunity for a seasons worth of playing time and not just off the bench. Who knows, it might not end up being with Miami but I'd like to know what he can do in a full season.

Not sure the point of this entire thread but since it became about Dietrich I think Dietrich has proven himself at the very least worthy of the opportunity for a seasons worth of playing time and not just off the bench. Who knows, it might not end up being with Miami but I'd like to know what he can do in a full season.

Poor man's Uggla, in my opinion. Similar OBP but a bit less power. So, probably a .780-.800 OPS type guy. Not bad at all.

I love Gordon as well. But, it's an amazing stat that Dietrich, for example, has an OBP 13 points higher than Dee's.

But, back to my original post. It's really about not having our best starting lineup for even one game this year (substituting Bour for Morse and Realmuto for Salty). I would love to see what that lineup could do. We will probably have to wait until next year to see.

And although I like Dietrich on the team, and we need to find playing time for him, let's not write off Ozuna just yet after one bad half of a year.

Seriously. Saying, "well, he has been bad since (insert date here)" is silly cherrypicking. What he did in April and May is a part of his total production. The funny thing is, if he started out poorly in April and May and came on in July and August, people would probably be talking about how awesome of a player he is even though it's the exact same thing.

Recency bias at its finest.

Seriously. Saying, "well, he has been bad since (insert date here)" is silly cherrypicking. What he did in April and May is a part of his total production. The funny thing is, if he started out poorly in April and May and came on in July and August, people would probably be talking about how awesome of a player he is even though it's the exact same thing.

Recency bias at its finest.

It's like saying that Christian Yelich had a terrible April so he has no business being in the big leagues. I don't know why Spike continues to do this. 

Dee has the 2nd best WAR among all NL second basemen.  That fucking bum.

That's terrible. In contrast, Casey McGehee has the best ground ball rate in baseball and has played second base in the Majors before. He should be the every day second baseman, Dee can hit off the bench or maybe just be awarded via waiver claim to a team stupid enough to take him.*

*I made up the statistics because I didn't feel like looking them up, but I can almost guarantee that Casey McGIDPhee is in the top 10 for ground balls.