Everything posted by OldSand
-
May 20 5:10 Pm ARI Vs Marlins
we bad news bear
-
I have to blame Fredi for last nights loss ....
Fredi doesn't get mad enough. I want to see his forehead veins poppin
-
Dontrelle put on DL with "anxiety disorder"
Good for him.
- Maybin doing well in the minors
- Blonde Jokes
-
Who's To Blame? 5/19
we bad news bear indeed
-
Who's To Blame? 5/19
Oh I hate on the team plenty at the stadium. Except for Fredo I loves him
-
Blonde Jokes
Did you hear about the blonde who tried to blow up her husbands car? She burned her lips on the tail pipe.
-
Miami FC
Saw them play. An italian team of 10 year olds can kick their ass.
-
Bonifraudio Cost Fish The Game Tonight!
One bad defensive play (or game) does not make a player a bad defender One of the positives about Bonifacio is his defense at third base, it's the best we've seen there since Lowell. Bull crap! Bonifacio is terrible at 3rd! Cabrera was better then him at 3rd! Cantu was better then him at 3rd! Are you F'in blind!? This guy has booted balls all season over there, and he has a weak arm for a 3b. Yea he's fast, and gets in on bunts or infield singles well but he's messed a couple of plays like that to! He has a lot of mental mistakes also. You are wrong on the defense, my non-friend.
-
Who's To Blame? 5/19
so much hate. love your team!
-
Blonde Jokes
Why wast the blonde's belly button sore? Her boyfriend was blonde too. Why did the blonde wear condoms on her ears? So she wouldn't get Hearing Aides Why did the blonde stop using the pill? It kept falling out. How do you know if a blonde has rummaged through your fridge? Lipstick on the cucumbers
-
Circumcision
Do it yourself when he's 12
-
What do You think God Looks like?
God was created in my image.
-
Lets Get This Straight.... I Am Not A Man.
merman
-
The Poll: Presidential Election Poll
The Obama/McCain ticket has a 100% chance of winning.
-
Bailout plan being voted on right now
I'm sorry, but on personal principle - why should my money go to people who got bad loans for houses that they could not afford in the long run, and to the companies that were greedy enough to give it to them? Divide the $700B among every American adult. Boom, we'll all have our credit cards paid off, houses paid off, and new American cars from our struggling automakers. Problem solved and we're all happy! Why not do this? Oh, I forgot.... it is too socialist - and treating businesses the same way is ok? Divide 700 billion by 200 million. That's $3,500 per adult (assuming 200 million adults). Great idea though. :thumbup fwiw I oppose the bailout too.
- Cowbell
-
How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb?
cute
-
I broke my hand last night.
How's it gonna work out for work? You're a police officer right? Hope they don't put you directing traffic.
-
Perfection
I never understood the purpose of these things. Purely exhibition?
-
Cloverfield
So what do you think after seeing it, penguino?
-
ADD cases soars in MLB with amphetamines ban
Easy to pretend to have a disease that doesn't really exist to begin with. A disease? :blink: disorder
-
Happy Birthday Dodge
happy birthday dude
-
ADD cases soars in MLB with amphetamines ban
Easy to pretend to have a disease that doesn't really exist to begin with.