Everything posted by SilverBullet
-
Who do you think will be this team's All-Star rep?
If no one stands out as a legit all star they won't pick Jazz, they'll pick a reliever. Feels like that's usually the case when they need to pick someone on a team with no true All Stars because you can find a reliever with a handful of good outings or a decent ERA and make that seem more deserving than picking a position player with 3 months of play and nothing to show for it.
-
Done with this team thread
And in 2027 we'll still be a mess and trying to acquire new prospects that some of you will act excited about. Same old cycle again and again. This organization is such a waste of time.
-
Marlins are looking to hire a social media manager
Wtf I know about the Hornets/Pelicans/2nd Hornets but I have zero memory of the Bobcats and I looked it up and lasted for TEN years! Wow
-
Done with this team thread
Are we sure about this? Anyone got proof? Maybe he's a grower and not a shower?
-
Done with this team thread
- Arraez traded
Is there a video of this anywhere?- Arraez traded
This is why I'm done. I don't think there was a need for a full rebuild now if they had just done other things better.- Done with this team thread
Define leaving.- Done with this team thread
@TaiwanMarlinssaid he was making his last post and then the next post is also his and then a few posts later its him again- Arraez traded
It's Stockholm syndrome.- Arraez traded
Yes about Bendix good point. He's doing what he's directed to do and in theory this "could" actually work to make a winner one day. He deserves the time to make it happen, dare I say his clock hasn't started yet!? Lol We were all frustrated with Kim her first season too!- Arraez traded
Wild how quickly so many are like "eh, Arraez wasnt sticking around so its no big deal that we're starting another rebuild! Yay for more prospects!" You all must like the feeling of recurring heartburn.- Arraez traded
Good point. Trying to compete Kim would have wanted to try for extensions but Bruce wasn't having it.- Arraez traded
This would have been my take if it wasn't just the same cycle being repeated over and over again. Best case scenario with Head is that he gets really good and then we trade him for prospects at a future fire sale and then once again people are going "Oh we got some exciting prospects back! Can't wait to see what they become!"- Arraez traded
- Arraez traded
I'm blaming my ex wife for this one.- Done with this team thread
I've got too much in my life going on (both positive and negative) that it's super easy to look away from this team now. And if they're not giving me any reason to look at them then it's even easier so I'm just done. I'll be on here like a masochist and I'll get final score notifications on my phone but I'm not wasting time or energy on this shit anymore until they actually prove worthy of it. I won't even miss them really. It's just not rewarding, it's like why bother putting myself through this hell for nothing? It's just negativity after negativity. Fuck it.- Arraez traded
And on May 3rd which tells people that wins aren't important. On paper no team is out of it in early May. So this trade tells fans to not even bother watching.- Arraez traded
I might literally be done. For real. Zero reason to care anymore.- Bally Sports Bankrupt
Yes, the Marlins will never, ever be good again because they sucked in April. Sandy, Eury, Luzardo, Brax and Burger will be injured for eternity.- Munoz
- Munoz
The names are so generic lately.- Munoz
Is my ex-wife the scouting report?- May Game Thread
- New Project Name?
DeNicola writes the most awkwardly fake positivity articles these days. It's like "Marlins focusing on effort in finale" and then she writes about how they're trying so hard while they lose 10-2 or something silly. - Arraez traded
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.